Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Poison from the Pulpit
This topic is about Poison from the Pulpit
Requesting a book review

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randall (last edited Jan 31, 2015 06:34AM) (new) - added it

Randall Johannes (goodreadscomrandall_johannes) | 3 comments In the 1960's South, a small town in Alabama has its hands full when a young preacher from the North is sent down to pastor an all White church.
The preacher butts heads with the good 'ol boys’ mentality of segregation, and hate. His desire for equality causes outrage amongst the congregation.
In his zeal to do what is right he makes a horrible mistake. Now, he must decide whether to pursue justice and put a stop to the evil that has gripped the town, or flee to protect his wife and daughter.
If you would like to review the book I can send it as a pdf .doc or epub file. Thank you for your time.
You can reach me at randalljohannes.wordpress.com or at rjohan48@cox.net

Diana | 18 comments For anyone who wants to take a chance on this book- I can highly recommend it!! Great story!

message 3: by Ron (new)

Ron Leonard | 8 comments Randall,

Would you like to do a review swap? My book is called "Discerning Truth in a World Filled with Lies", about using all means of filtering the truth out of a situation. You can preview it on Amazon if you wish.

Ron Leonard

message 4: by Ernest (new)

Ernest | 1 comments Please review my free ebook.
Request the book(s) via
ernieslyman@gmail.com

The Dog Who Loved The Lord, or
The Church Bells That Talked

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Venturini | 6 comments Randall, your story sounds intriguing. I'll be happy to swap reviews with you. I am part of a just-released Christian SciFi/Fantasy anthology, Medieval Mars.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

I have a mobi version that I can send to you. Here is my email address: mventurini399@gmail.com

message 6: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 12 comments Also, would love reviews for this ebook - for Christians and truth seekers; inspiration, motivation and education!
The Christian Life Walk By Abiodun Christian Ibiloye http://astore.amazon.com/i0afd-20/ima... #GetIT at Grace Life Store on #Amazon.

message 7: by Ibiloye (last edited Aug 06, 2015 07:39AM) (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 12 comments Do you know that, Life offers more when destiny is our focus!
Knowing and taking 'head on' our divine purpose maneuvers us past challenges, pains, and shortcuts - even what appears on the surface to be failure.
On deeper reflection, Challenges or failures we would understand are catalysts that shift us toward authentic self-identity, greater exposure and Wisdom, and our life goals adventures.

Whether you are just starting out, starting over, or wondering if there is greater success than what you've already accomplished, now is the time to reset your inner compass and resolve.

Clear your path of distractions and disruptions. On your knees, correct those places where you have veered off course. Get unstuck.
Embrace your God-given truth, in Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Step into Your Purpose→ Overcoming Family and Personal Challenges (Winning Series) GETit @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Z...
*I WOULD LOVE A HONEST REVIEW PLEASE.

message 8: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 7 comments Good day, readers! I am looking for reviewers for my new middle-grade mystery, My Fears Relieved. This is the third book in the series but should be easy enough to follow without having read the first two. The book is about two pairs of siblings who set out to discover the owner of a pocketknife and stumble upon a much greater mystery that has them chasing things that don't even exist. The story is full of action and surprise. The book is less than 70 typed pages and can be read in a matter of hours. If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll send you a PDF copy. Thanks!