What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA sci fi/fantasy, boy travels to different world/time, woman eldar (?) maybe he was seen as chosen one?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megcarryn (new)

Megcarryn | 2 comments There were significant cave drawings (view spoiler) that were the twist near the end maybe. The people were cave dwellers, or near to. I think the book also had two titles as the library had both copies. I read this around 1994-99.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5013 comments The Eye of the Stone The Eye of the Stone by Tom Birdseye ?

Do you remember anything about the plot/conflict? What was the boy chosen to do? Villains of the story?

Anything about the cover?

message 3: by Megcarryn (new)

Megcarryn | 2 comments I don't remember much, the people may have been miners. One of the covers may have had the boy crouching in front of the cave drawings.

The Eye of the Stone certainly seems like a possibility, will have to try to find it, thanks.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Megcarryn, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Did you check out "The Eye of the Stone"?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Megcarryn, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Did you check out "The Eye of the Stone"?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.