The Maze Runner discussion

Who is your favorite actor in the maze runner movie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 8 comments Heyyyyyyyy!!!! Mine is dylen o brien.

Jk thimas brodie sangstrr

message 2: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 8 comments Did u see the bottom

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 8 comments Emily wrote: "Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! So in this discussion we are going to talk about our fav actors in the movie and how well they did! I'll start. My fav actor is Thomas Brodie-Sangster <3! I think he was the best fo..."
Mine is Thomas Brodie Sangster as well!!!!

message 4: by Ava (new)

Ava | 6 comments THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER!!!!

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 1 comments I AM OBSESSED WITH THOMAS!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER ALL DA WAY!! I loved him in Nanny Mcphee and he's just perfect as Newt.

message 7: by A.J. (new)

A.J. | 2 comments Probably Dylan O'Brien. I have not seen him in anything besides this and I didn't think was a great actor in the movie, but he was better than the others and Thomas is my favorite character anyway.

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Hulloo there!

This is kinda hard. I like Frypan. And I think Gally and Newt were of. They should have picked better. Or make Gally different as character

message 9: by GenjiHere (new)

GenjiHere | 12 comments Thomas Brodie-Sangster!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newt all the WAY!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (strlfifin) | 3 comments Well my favorite is Thomas Brodie Sangster, I love how he acts and he even plays he's rol as Newt very good.

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Guy! I need help. Can someone tell me some names of the firls from group B? I know there was Hrriet and Beth, but I can't remember more and I need them. SO please, if anyone could tell me

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Emily wrote: "Oh and if you are writing fan fiction, awesome! I write fan fiction too. What I do for that is look on baby name sites to come up with names. Maybe use a few cities or countries too."

Yup, it is a fanfic. Not much of it yet, but that will come

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Lee Robinson (supernaturalmazeteenbookworm) | 7 comments Amy Ghost wrote: "Guy! I need help. Can someone tell me some names of the firls from group B? I know there was Hrriet and Beth, but I can't remember more and I need them. SO please, if anyone could tell me"

I know there's Sonya who I remember is second in command to Harriet. But Harriet, Sonya, and Beth are the only ones I can remember.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee When I talk about Thomas Sangster to my friends they tell me to shut up so I stuffed some bread in there mouths and whispered,"You shut up."

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Sure!

message 16: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 8 comments (Sigh) well Emily dragged me in here to prove that she talk about Thomas Brodie Sangster at school alot. YOU HAPPY NOW???

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Pfffffttttt

message 18: by Lia (new)

Lia | 5 comments Dylan O'byan

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan O Brian

and The Girl Who Plays Brenda. Rosa

message 20: by Cecld (new)

Cecld | 12 comments Dylan O'brien

message 21: by ade (new)

ade (adenurmarita) | 13 comments KIHONG LEE

message 22: by Hessa (new)

Hessa | 3 comments Thomas sangster

message 23: by Hessa (new)

message 24: by Hessa (new)

message 25: by mj (new)

mj (valmj) I really love the cast in general! My favorite is TBS though. I've loved him since I was seven or eight so it was sort of a given. I also loved Will! He was fantastic and I already loved him from Narnia, which he was also perfect in! I think they were the only two I'd actually seen in anything else (except for Blake, apparently. I read that he was in Parental Guidance but I don't recall seeing him in it. I'll have to re-watch it I guess.) but I loved the others anyway! I love most of the cast in The Scorch Trials as well but I'm not too fond of Jacob Lofland as Aris, though I never liked Aris anyway.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan O-Brien

Rosa

message 27: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh | 2 comments Ki Hong Lee!!!

message 28: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Agnes | 1 comments i also luv tbs hes PERFECT for newtttt and ki hong lee is perfect for minho<3<3 btw have you read the death cure

*LadyConstellation * | 12 comments I've read death cure!! So amazing!!!
My fav actor is definitely ki Hong lee!! He is the perfect match for Minho!

message 30: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Knapp | 2 comments My favorite character EVER is Newt, so when I found out that Thomas Brodie-Sangster would be portraying him I fell even more in love with the character Newt. Thomas did such a good job with Newt in both movies, but every time I see him limp my heart breaks, and now that the third movie is coming out in about a year and a half, my heart is breaking even more because we all know what happens in the third book.

message 31: by Em (new)

Em (melosisem) THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY I LOVE HIM!!!!!! HEY EMILY WHO CREATED THIS DISCUSSION CAN WE BE FRENDDDDSSSSSS??????!!!!! Same names and a shared love for TBS?! :))))

message 32: by Em (new)

Em (melosisem) Sorry not clear but I meant TO the Emily who created the chat So to you! :)

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 2 comments I love Thomas Brodie Sangster, Dylan O Brien, and Will Poulter. They are the best!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine is newt Thomas Brodie-Sangster . He respects everyone and his sudden authority does not make him vain.

message 35: by Amani (new)

Amani KI HONG LI!!!!!!!!! He plays Minho, and I absolutely LOVE him!!!!!

message 36: by ExoDoll (new)

ExoDoll (harman_kaur) | 4 comments Thomas Brodie Sangster and Ki Hong Li ♥♥♥

message 37: by Amani (new)

Amani Harman wrote: "Thomas Brodie Sangster and Ki Hong Li ♥♥♥"

YESSS!!!!!! Their friendship in real life and in the glade is adorablee.

message 38: by bry (new)

bry (brybry1a) | 6 comments Thomas Brodie-Sangster ;)

message 39: by Sunray (new)

Sunray | 11 comments Thomas Sangster but I think Will Poulter played really well too as Gally, although I didn't like the character

message 40: by Mark (new)

Mark (markbooks10) | 9 comments Joanne wrote: "Thomas Sangster but I think Will Poulter played really well too as Gally, although I didn't like the character"
Agreed! He was great as Gally, but Gally is so unlikable.

message 41: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (2dpixel) Thomas Brodie-Sangster.He's the love of my life because this book series D:

message 42: by Mia (new)

Mia Sue (imayhaveafangirlproblem) Thomas Sangster 😍

message 43: by Ella (new)

Ella Duce | 12 comments Thomas Brodie-Sangster he is adorable and his smile is gorgeous and I I just love him so much

message 44: by Ava (new)

Ava | 3 comments THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER!!!

message 45: by Paige (new)

Paige (gidaehada) | 8 comments Thomas Brodie-Sangster. he's been in so many movies that I've watched.

message 46: by Mia (new)

Mia Sue (imayhaveafangirlproblem) How could Thomas Brodie-Sangster not be your favorite?

&#x1f913;Amanda&#x1f913; | 6 comments 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘THOMAS_BRODIE-SANGSTER IM LITERALLY OBSESSED COMPLETELY OBSESSED HE IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE YA ACTORS AND MY FRIENDS TO GET MY ATTENTION GO "THOMAS_BRODIE-SANGSTER IS ENGAGED"
AND I WILL LOOK AT THEM AND GO "VAT YOU SAY TO ME" AND THEN THE TEARS START CAUSE I KKOW I CAN NEVER BE WITH HIM. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

message 48: by Alice (new)

Alice Liddle (amandaquah) | 21 comments 🤓Amanda🤓 wrote: "😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘THOMAS_BRODIE-SANGSTER IM LITERALLY OBSESSED COMPLETELY OBSESSED HE IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE YA ACTORS AND MY FRIENDS TO GET MY ATTENTION GO "THOMAS_BRODIE-SANGSTER IS ENGAGED"
..."

There are sources that say they stopped going out some time mid last year tho?? He moved in with a friend or something IDK HOW TRUE THIS IS but I was pretty convinced. If I'm wrong please correct me

message 49: by Lilliana (new)

Lilliana Mardeath (simplysignificant) | 6 comments Kaya Scodelario and Thomas Brodie Sangster

message 50: by Izabela (new)

Izabela (thereadingworm) | 4 comments I think his girlfriend's name is Isabella

« previous 1