Call to Arms (Skyrim Role Play) discussion

Whiterun Hold > Open Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 274 (274 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Diź (last edited Jan 30, 2015 07:33PM) (new)

Diź (dimal)

message 2: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra walked up to Aelaine dressed in some kind of armor

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Aelaine looked at her armor and smirked a little, nice armor, haven't seen anything like that either" she told her, "and i didn't think mages wore armor" she said

message 5: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I use weapons more then I use magic to let you know. And yes this kind of armor hasn't been see for hundreds of years."

message 6: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "that's interesting" she said to what she had first said then looked the armor over again, "is the armor any good?" she asked her

message 7: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Ya! It's as tough and as light as elvish armors. Did you know that this is Falmer armor?" She answered grinning

message 8: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "Falmer?" she repeated aloud to herself, "you mean those cave dwelling snow elves that live underground?" she asked her

message 9: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Yep that's the one."

message 10: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((I'd be worried if the cave wasn't underground.:P))

message 11: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "I've fought a few of them myself on jobs into ruins as a bodyguard before, and i don't remember them wearing any armor" she said

((lol of course))

message 12: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Well they used to use this before they where driven underground."

message 13: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she nodded "makes sense" she said, "it is a nice looking piece of armor" she told her as they stood outside the city gates. "I'll let you choose where to go" she said, "which path? right or left?"

message 14: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Thank you. Left up towards Riften, I like it up there nice and calm."

message 15: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Thank you. Left up towards Riften, I like it up there nice and calm."

message 16: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) She nodded, "yeah, it does get really quiet up in the Rift and it does have peaceful forests" she said, "at least it's as crazy as the Reach with all of its Forsworn running around"

message 17: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra leaned in close "Maybe we can go and explore a dungeon while we'er there."

message 18: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "sure, i don't see why not, it'll be fun" she said, "you have one in mind or will we jump into the first one we find?" she asked her

message 19: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "First one I guess." Chandra answered starting to walk "Come on."

message 20: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "okay, right behind you" she said as she picked up her pace till she was alongside her. she did keep her eyes open for any wild animals along the path

message 21: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "So what type of weapon do you use?" She asked as they walked

message 22: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "i use one-handed swords" she answered, "sometimes I'll fight with both, one in each hand or with just one or with a sword and shield" she added on.

message 23: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Cool! I use bow and arrow, poison, one-handed swords and magic." Chandra said blushing a little

message 24: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she smiled, "interesting" she said, "a girl of many crafts, you'll be quite the companion for sure" she nodded. "i look forward to seeing those crafts"

message 25: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Aw, Thanks!"

message 26: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she smiled and laughed a little to herself as she looked up to the sky and noticed it was getting more and more cloudy as they walked. "I think it might rain soon" she said pointing up, "hopefully we can find a place to get out of the rain before it starts"

message 27: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra looked up at the sky, "Aw I hate the rain." She then looked around "Look there's a cave just over there."

message 28: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) She looked to where Chandra was saying the cave was and spotted it, "good eyes there" she complimented her. "let's just hope no bears live in it" she said as she began walking to the cave

message 29: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Thank you." Chandra smiled and walked up to the cave. "Bears aren't the only thing worrying me. Look." She said pointing at the bones littering the ground.

message 30: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((When is Kehl gonna reply. I've been chained to a wall for a hour now))

message 31: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Aelaine walked in right behind her and continued walking up to the bones and crouched down to get a better look, picking one up to see it, "if not bears then who... or what?" she asked as she stood back up and looked around the shadows of the cave

message 32: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I'm guessing trolls." Chandra said kneeling beside her

message 33: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) once Chandra said it could be a troll Aelaine pulled out her Nordic Blade and entered a cautious mode, "i hate trolls" she said, "i'd honestly prefer bears" she said

message 34: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra drew her bow and dipped an arrow in some poison she made. "Don't worry we got this." She said trying to comfort her

message 35: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((I just found a totally pointless glitch is Skyrim))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((May I join?))

message 37: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((Sure! XD))

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2015 07:09PM) (new)

“Kill them?” Jorund said to himself.

Well, not really to himself, but it was close. The person he was talking to happened to be Mehrunes Dagon, one of the most dangerous Daedric princes.

A disembodied voice replied within his mind.

“Not yet.”

“As you wish, my Lord.”

message 39: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((We'er gonna have to wait for Apex to get back, unless you do something drastic))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will, just not yet.))

message 41: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((Ooo sounds fun!))

message 42: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((sorry guys, im back. I've been up for over 24 hours and just passed out))

She looks over to her and nodded, "yeah..." she began to say but was cut off by sudden lighting and thunder outside.

message 43: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((Ouch))

message 44: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "It's gonna storm." Chandra said looking at the dark clouds forming

message 45: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((yeah, im slowly falling back to sleep, im trying to stay up but it's hard. we'll go in order with Joshua next))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

“See if they know you are first. I doubt they will. If they do, kill them. If they don't, be their friends.”

((This can go much farther if your characters don't know who he is, but it's your choice.))

“Alright.”

Jorund stood up and walked towards the warriors.

“Hello,” he said as he got within earshot.

message 47: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Aelaine twirled around quickly and brought up her sword to defend herself and moved closer to Chandra so she wouldn't get separated from her, "who are you?" she asked with a steady voice

((okay))

message 48: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra spun around and drew her bow at the same time the aimed it at his face. "Who are you!?" She called out

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

“Hey, no need to draw your weapons,” he held up a hand in the name of peace, “I mean no harm.”

message 50: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "I'll decide that" she remarked as she stood her ground, "did you do this" she asked as she pointed to the bones

« previous 1 3 4 5 6