The Undetermined discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I thought that we could this topic to find out what each other is reading and just lost random things.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments I'm reading bloodlines right now how about you?

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I'm reading whispers of the dead. I will try to read a lot this weekend, because I didn't have time for it this week. :(

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments Is it interesting?

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I only read like 70 pages, but it's good so far and I love this series.

message 6: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I'm reading The Jewel (The Lone City, #1) by Amy Ewing .

Whispers of the Dead sounds good.

message 7: by Marta (new)

Marta  (martinhavalvs) | 5 comments Hi! Currently reading clockwork prince, will and Tessa are just the highlight of my day! :)

message 8: by Marta (last edited Feb 05, 2015 01:45PM) (new)

Marta  (martinhavalvs) | 5 comments Serena wrote: "I'm reading The Jewel (The Lone City, #1) by Amy Ewing.

Whispers of the Dead sounds good."

How do you like the jewel, bc I have it on my basket in amazon and wanna know if it's worth it ?

message 9: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Le | 48 comments Mod
Marta, are Tessa and Jem not the cutest?!
I am currently (re)reading Clockwork Angel and How to Fall In Love :)

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I finished the whispers of the dead and it was soooooo good!

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments I think you mean Tessa and WILL honey!
Will is my life !!

message 12: by Cassy (new)

Sure Will is cool and all that, but JEM IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, THE MOST THOUGHTFUL AND THE MOST AWESOME EVER ^^
I do love it when all three of them are together though (Jem teasing Will is like the funniest things ever)

message 13: by Marta (new)

Marta  (martinhavalvs) | 5 comments Sorry Cassy, I have to agree with Julia, Will is my love, but I love Jem as a friend he is so loyal and cute and trust worthy!

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments Welcome in the club Marta :) <3

message 15: by Marta (new)

Marta  (martinhavalvs) | 5 comments Thanks :) <3
have any of you read the mara dyer trilogy? I'm considering buying it but still not sure...

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments I've read the first two books! They were not my favourite but interesting!

message 17: by Marta (new)

Marta  (martinhavalvs) | 5 comments I have heard so many mixed opinions! Some say it's kinda creepy but enjoyable and it has a good rating... Do you guys think I should buy the 1st at least?

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments Yes do it!

message 19: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) Marta wrote: "Serena wrote: "I'm reading The Jewel (The Lone City, #1) by Amy Ewing.

Whispers of the Dead sounds good."

How do you like the jewel, bc I have it on my basket in amazon and wanna know if it's worth it ?"

I gave it a four star. There's a few places that I didn't like and other parts that I did.

message 20: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) So, how's everyone doing?

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I'm ill but because of it my winter break is longer so wohoo :D

message 22: by Cassy (new)

I am also on winterbreak. ^^ but I don't know what I should start reading...
How are you? :)

message 23: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I've been getting a bunch of snow days. I'm student teaching so I get then now.

message 24: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) Anyone home?

message 25: by Cassy (new)

I am :)we have so much snow here as well :)

message 26: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I can't believe how much snow we've gotten this late in winter.

message 27: by Cassy (new)

How guys, do you know what happened to all our challenge conversations? I can't find them >.<

message 28: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) I can't find them either!

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Strandman | 2 comments My purse with my book was stolen around mindnight at this bonfire thing.

message 30: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) That's awful!

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Strandman | 2 comments I was at the climax of the book too

message 32: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) That's even worse.

message 33: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) Anyone home?