SCP Foundation discussion

SCP Containment Cells > SCP-7012's Cell

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 137 comments
SCP-7012's cell is made to mimic The Lady Chapel of Wells Cathedral in Wells, England. It is a 30 feet (9.1 m) room. It was meant to act as the chapel for this Foundation site. Light funnels in from the stained glass widows, painting the floors with vibrant colors. SCP-7012 is placed behind the altar.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 685 comments Mod
Shiro led Luka into the room, her eyes gazed around it, "Oh, it is gorgeous isn't it?" she whispered, awestruck at the stained glass windows with slightly wide eyes.

Ze sighed, "I guess....the religious scenes...not my religion. What do they think I am?" Ze shook zis head softly, zis hear waving elegantly.

(view spoiler)

Shiro tilted her head, "It really doesn't matter what they think you are. What do you think you are?" she asked calmly.

Luka looked at her with an insulted look on zis face, "I know what I am." Ze said sharply. Ze exhaled softly, "Let me guess, the statue...was an angel, wasn't it? So, naturally, you'd assume I'm an angel, right?"

"I didn't assume you were anything. I assumed you would know who you are. And that is who you are. So their opinions don't matter" she replied.

Ze sighed, "Well...okay." Ze looked around, "This body is annoying. So...constricting...confining....imperfect." Ze looked down at zerself and shook zis head. "This body is trying to be everything and nothing at once and is failing miserably."

Shiro laughed faintly, "Welcome to the club" she replied, a sort of, private joke she supposed. She folded her arms as she gazed around, "It really is pretty though" she repeated.

"I'm an Eldil, by the way. We were born from the drops of blood from our fallen god. We were to protect and guide humanity before..." Luka shook zis head, "But we have failed. Our master's murderer has a strong following now." Ze frowned, "I don't remember how I got here, on Earth."

She tilted her head, nodding, "That's very intriguing. I'll listen, if you'd like to talk about it, but I wont pry." she replied quietly.

"There isn't much to talk about." Luka said, "He ways betrayed by his brother...his twin...his foil. The battle, some say, created the universe. His body became the galaxies; the planets and stars." Luka looked around, "But they were not alone. The other Nezperdians bound him away from this reality. But...there is a belief that he will be freed." Luka looked down, "And there are many who follow that belief, thinking if they worship him, they will find salvation from the damnation he will bring."

Shiro folded her arms in slight worry, "Oh. Oh dear. That sounds terrible" she muttered in slight anxiousness. The thought of some kind of Anti Christ coming sort of scared her. She had never really been in a religion before, but she was familiar with such topics.

Luka nodded, "Yeah." Ze looked around, "So, uh, are they going to...run tests on me or something? They said I....could be dangerous and stuff. I don't know if I am or if I'm not. I don't remember much at all."

Shiro sat down on a bench, crossing her legs in a lady like fashion before clearing her throat and nodding, taking a pen out of her grey and black satchel before patting the spot beside her and smiling at zim expectantly.

"What are you doing?" Luka looked at her with a puzzled expression.

She smiled, "I'm going to ask you questions. Psychological test. Just to get to know you a bit better" she explained, clicking her pen and tilting her head.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 137 comments Ⓑⓘⓖ ● Ⓑⓐⓓ ● Ⓦⓤⓛⓕⓘⓔ『Iɴᴛᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs Lᴏᴠᴇ』 wrote: "Ze nodded, "Okay...""

She cleared her throat, "This all must be so strange to you. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" she asked, pushing her glasses up firmly.

Ze shook zis head, "Just ask your questions first...that is why you are here, right? Let us get that over with."

<< If you don't mind me asking, HOW THE HELL DO YOU USE HTML ON THIS SITE? I mean, I've always been exceptionally well at coding. But beegesus! I can't even find out to indent! I know how to do most everything on the tips. Excluding Paragraph and Blockquote, I don't know what those are for. And I don't know what Pre is for. I know it stands for preformatting, but I don't know what it does. >>

She nodded, "Alright. Fair enough. So, were you aware of what you were doing? When all of those people got hurt by being around you?" she asked bluntly.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 137 comments (view spoiler)

Luka looked at her, offended, "No, of course not! How dare you! I wouldn't hurt a human without a purpose! I'm an agent of a god!"

She blinked, "Hey hey, these are prerecorded questions, don't worry." she said, giving a reassuring smile as she wrote a few things, "So you weren't aware of anything all that time?" she asked.

"I was aware, but I was not in control." Ze said bluntly. "All I could do was watch."

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 137 comments Ⓑⓘⓖ ● Ⓑⓐⓓ ● Ⓦⓤⓛⓕⓘⓔ『 Nᴇᴏᴘʜʏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Wɪʟᴅ Hᴜɴᴛ 』 wrote: ""I was aware, but I was not in control." Ze said bluntly. "All I could do was watch.""