What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Submission
This topic is about Submission
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. BDSM book with corset cover... [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new) - added it

Stacy (stacybunny) | 8 comments Ugh, I really didn't want it to come to this. About 8 years ago, I worked at a B&N. Around that time, there was this book. It was an adult erotica fiction and one of the most popular books that customers would leave around the store. The cover is what draws you in. It's like a pleather corset with actual strings. Not a paper cover raised up to appear 3d. The book is pure smut and the little bit that I skimmed would make the 50 Shades fans cry and be scared of bdsm in its truest form. It's told from the pov of the sub. I believe the corset of the cover is black and red. It was a hardcover. That's all I have to supply you guys with since it was 8 years ago.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 609 comments Was it new around then?

message 3: by Stacy (new) - added it

Stacy (stacybunny) | 8 comments I'd say it was probably a year old, if that. The only version sold was the hardcover I'm describing.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Stacy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Stacy (new) - added it

Stacy (stacybunny) | 8 comments I forgot I'd had a search going for it here two-years ago! I ended up googling what I remembered of it pretty heavy and found it this past July. It's Submission by Marthe Blau. I added it to my To-Read list as soon as I rediscovered it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Yay.

message 7: by Rosa (last edited May 08, 2019 06:47PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5096 comments I've added Submission to this list: Corsets on the Cover. This might make it easier for someone else looking for it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Submission (other topics)