What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wolf Among Sheep (Roadside Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
This topic is about Wolf Among Sheep
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. I know the first book but not the second book in this series. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments What is the first book of this series ?
I've looked and haven't found anything on the first book of this series
Here's the second book Midnight Moon: A Paranormal Werewolf Romance (Roadside Angels Motorcycle Club Book 2)
by Kathryn Thomas

Thanks for the help

message 2: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 956 comments I've searched and come up empty. In fact, it's difficult to find much of anything about the author at all. One of the books listed under her name is by an Irish celebrity. Now, it's probable they are not the same person - but if they are, you might possibly have luck trying to contact her through her talent agency here or twitter. If nothing else, it could help clear up if her book should be linked with the others on goodreads.

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele | 280 comments Perhaps it's just an error and that is book 1 - I can't tell from the description.

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments Thanks for the help. I haven't read it yet, wanted to get the first in the series, but I'll read it let you know if I can tell if it's the first or second.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 624 comments She didn't have a website that I saw and get 'zon page was sparse

message 6: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments I found it Wolf Among Sheep: A Paranormal Romance Werewolf (Roadside Angels Motorcycle Club Book #1) By Kathryn Thomas

Thanks for everyones help

message 7: by A book away from an episode of hoarders (last edited Feb 02, 2015 08:47AM) (new)

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 257 comments Wolf Among Sheep A Paranormal Werewolf Romance (Roadside Angels Motorcycle Club Book 1) by Kathryn Thomas for the clicky

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 624 comments i went ahead and created an actual GR series so that it was easily searchable

message 9: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 65 comments Thanks everyone