2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2015 > Kimberly's 2015 Reading Challenge - 75 Books

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Kimberly This is my 2nd year challenging myself to a goodreads reading challenge. I hope to read at least 75 books!

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments This is my second year of Goodreads challenges too. How did you do last year?

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Kimberly Cassandra wrote: "This is my second year of Goodreads challenges too. How did you do last year?"

I did ok! I was surprised at how easily I fell back into the habit of reading and I enjoyed it very much. How did your first challenge go?

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments I hit my goal and actually went over a little bit. But I decided to keep my goal the same this year rather than increasing it, because I expect school to be busier and I will hopefully have an internship to keep me busy over the summer. Having a goal and challenges to participate in REALLY helps me keep on track with my reading.

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Kimberly I never remember to log my activities in this spot... but as of Dec 18, 2015, I have surpassed my goal of 75 books and am going to start my 95th book with hopes of finishing it before the year 2016 starts.

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Congratulations for exceeding your goal!

message 7: by Megan, Challenges (new)

Megan (lahairoi) | 6296 comments Congrats!

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Kimberly Thanks!