1x1 discussion

1x1 > Lore and Fallen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 291 (291 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hey.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sorry it took so long. School...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Do you have any good ideas?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I kinda like those ideas. Random question but have you read The Eye of Minds by James Dashner?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Can we do one based on a world from a book, possibly?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Umm, depends on which ones you've read...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Umm well here are some ideas I have for the world based on a book:
Shadow World (The Infernal Devices/ Mortal Instruments)
VirtNet (Eye of Minds)
Juniper Landing (Shadowlands)
Factions (Divergent)
Inside (Inside out)
Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
Camp Half Blood (Percy Jackson)
Normal world (Maximum Ride)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sure.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yay! :) so just basic character sheet or jump in?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Which one?

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Character sheet? Or jump in?

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Could you make yours first, please?

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I don't care. I can play either so you choose.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sure.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) You get to make your charries first

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) No. I don't mind.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) No problem.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Umm. How about just Name, Age and appearance? ( including wings)

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Do I need to make my characters first?

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sure. Hang on.
One girl and one guy right?

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Around what ages were you thinking?

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) We were going to do based on Maximum Ride....

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sorry about images being links..
Name: Kyra Way
Appearance: http://ajcookonline.com/wp-content/up...
Wings: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...

Name: Nick James
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/MLPUT7s.jpg?aal=tE...
Wings: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Okay. Do you want me to start?

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Sure))

Nick and Kyra slowly walked through the trees in a forest. They were being careful making sure no one would see them flying or opening their wings.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kyra looked up and saw two figures flying above them. "Nick, those aren't birds, I think those are hybrids." She said quietly. Nick nodded and looked up as well.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick gasped slightly shocked for a moment but quickly recovered and stood. "It's alright, you okay?" He asked. Kyra watched the guy cautiously, standing right next to nick.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick nodded. "Well, flying gets easier once you gain more experience."

Kyra looked around for the other person the guy had mentioned.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Fly just above the trees, it works a lot better." Nick suggested. Kyra didn't see the person so she looked down at the ground. She was nervous being around others, even if they had wings.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kyra's head jerked up and her eyes darted around, trying to find the owner of the voice. "Good point, but it's often smarter to go so high in the sky that you look like a bird to anyone on the ground rather than weave through trees." Nick responded to the voice.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick nodded. The person did have a good point. He looked around for the owner of the voice. Kyra looked around as well.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Dante. I'm Nick." He decided to let Kyra introduce herself if she wanted to.

Kyra turned to the voice and finally saw the person. She felt a little safer now being able to see both of them but that didn't stop her from slipping her hand into Nick's.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick nodded, understanding. "That makes more sense as to why we couldn't see her earlier." He gently squeezed Kyra's hand. Kyra turned away from Echo and back to Dante.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's alright. This one is pretty antisocial as well." Nick replied, pointing to Kyra. Kyra shrugged, not arguing with the statement.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kyra didn't take his hand. "Nice to meet you, Dante. I'm Kyra." She said softly. Nick smiled at Kyra, glad she was at least trying to be nice. "She may appear and speak gently but she is dangerous, especially when it comes to combat," Nick warned.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kyra stayed silent, watching the two of them talk. "So how long have you been free from the experiments, or surviving or whatever you want to call it?" Nick asked, wanting to learn more about them.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Around ten years," Nick sighed quietly. "That's really impressive." He thought about when he and Kyra had escaped together about 6 years ago.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Well, if you were in the same place as we were, you got lucky getting out when you did." Nick said quietly.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Ouch." Nick winced slightly, imagining what it must've been like for them. He and Kyra were lucky, they got out without any major injuries.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick sat down a foot or two away from him. He took a deep breath. "Well, about six years ago is how long ago it was. Something was going on in another part of the building, something that required a lot of the doctors and guards. The doctors left and we escaped then, when they noticed that we were gone they sent erasers but we still got away." Nick explained, trying not to go into details. Kyra stayed standing behind him.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah, I guess so." Nick shrugged. Kyra bit her lower lip, remembering when they escaped.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Well let's stop talking about the depressing stuff for now." Nick said, smiling slightly.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick looked back at Kyra and she nodded. He turned back to Dante. "Yeah. You can travel with us."

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick smiled. "You don't have to thank us." Kyra said softly. She opened her dark wings behind her, stretching them.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Well, we actually have been camping in a cave not too far from here for the past few days." Nick explained, standing up next to Kyra.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I think we are pretty well set up there. " Nick told him. Kyra watched them, waiting to take off to the cave.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Sure. Kyra take the lead." Nick replied. Kyra took a few jogging steps before taking off into the sky.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Nick took off after them, figuring Echo would follow them. Kyra soared high up into the sky, flying toward the cave.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) A few minutes later, they were approaching the cave. Kyra dove down to it, landed on the edge and folded her wings. She took a few steps into the cave.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6