The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

GENERAL > Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Weclome to The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ. Introduce yourself to the moderators and other members here.

message 2: by georgiabread (last edited Jan 29, 2015 01:11AM) (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Welcome everyone! I am one of the mods, Georgia, and I hope you have a lot of fun in this group! :D

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Hello all! My name is Kikki(with 2 k's not 1)

I was stalking Fiend's updates looking for something interesting and happened to find this group. The idea looks really awesome and I can't wait to start~

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments

Send me to the Wolves
I come back leading the Pack!
Hiya! I'm Wulfie! Feel free to guess my sex and gender, but also feel free to refer to me by whatever gender pronoun you feel like - he, she, ze, it. I've always been bad at autobiographies and such so...here it goes:

➊ I am omnisexual. What is that, many ask. Many ask if it includes animals or plants... So to them I say "Men, women, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, grey wall-eyed ponies, blue phone boxes, floating heads, trees from Cheem, genderless gelatinous blobs...I don't care if you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual female, a bisexual succubus, a non-binary asexual, a pansexual timelord, an omnisexual fixed point in time, or a saphiosexual consulting detective, a sexually confused fallen angel, if I like you, I like you." Which contains references to some of my beloved fandoms. Although it is a joke, basically, I have no romantic or sexual boundaries.

➋ Some of my fandoms include: Grimm, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Lost Girl, Teen Wolf, and My Little Pony. I'm also part of the furry fandom and a supporter of the Otherkin/Therian/Vampire community.

➌ I'm a beginning YouTuber!

➍ I have an obession with accents - English, Irish, Scottish, and Australian accents are amazing! I, myself, have an accent - somewhat British, for an unknown reason.

➎ Gingers and redheads steal my heart.

➏ My dream pet? A Finnish Lapphund - Swedish Valhund mix!

➐ Wulfie is a character of mine who has his own ask blog. His lover is a fox, and I enjoy pictures displaying similar relationships(Wolf+Fox).

➑ I am a struggling author.

➒ I'm a rather lewd person and have a perverse sense of humor.

message 5: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hi! I can't wait to start Roleplaying in this group!

message 6: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

katie (kaaaaaaaaatie) | 72 comments Mod
hello and welcome all! sorry for the delay I have just had a death and stuff, but I'll try to sort everything out... just send increasingly abusive messages of I don't

message 7: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Yay new members! Hiya everyone, welcome to group. I'm sorry if I've been/will be a bit inactive cause i've had/will get a lot of homework for school and stuff :/

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ hello! Nice to meet some of the moderators of the group~ I can't wait to get started and make characters and roleplay! The concept for this group is great!

message 9: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Thanks so much :D

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ of course~

message 11: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Hi! I'm Lizzie. :D

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Hi Lizzie!!

message 13: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Welcome! Its nice to meet you~

message 14: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Hey Lizzie! :D

message 15: by ✿ αzzι ✿, Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ {ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ} (new)

✿ αzzι ✿ (azziplz) | 12 comments Mod
Hi, I'm another mod, Azzi! (actually technically I'm head mod but I'm such a pushover and I suck at my job so)

message 16: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

YOU DON'T SUCK! Also Azzi is amazing!

message 17: by ✿ αzzι ✿, Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ {ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ} (new)

*screams* omg thankyou

Did you know that Catherine and Georgia Ann are like the skeleton of this group. That may have been a weird simile but WHILE I HAVE BEEN FLAKY AND OFFLINE THEY'VE STUCK WITH IT. *hugs*

message 18: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

Heh well we ditched it (or I did) for a while - like two months :/

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ Hey~ Nice to meet you other mod~ lol

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess Hi

message 21: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Hey Jessalyn!! Welcome to the group :)

@azzi lol I wasn't active for ages but thanks :P

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Any info in particular that should be included on the history of my characters? Just curious because I have a rough idea of what to put but I'd like to check and see what necessities are needed first

message 23: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

Well all mutants and their families lived in the Sanctuary until they started showing their powers, and then the government took them off. They presumably escaped.

message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So pretty much anything outside of that is free game to make up?

message 25: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

yeah pretty much, although if you plan on doing something drastic, maybe ask for confirmation with the mods first.

message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay~ I'm not planning anything drastic or anything that might mess with the plot

message 27: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

cool :)

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD I'm excited to finish my charries!

OH! is there a particular length you need my history and stuff to be? I'm asking cause doing more than a paragraph of personality is hard since I try to be vague and give my characters room to develop versus having to stick rigidly to what I wrote.

message 29: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

Um a paragraph is always good for any part of a characters description tbh but if you have some strange aversion to writing, can't be bothered or literally don't need to, we can talk about that

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) What it boils down to for me is that I prefer rping it out versus having to think up the entirety of their person and the events that have shaped them and so on right at this very minute.

I have no aversion to writing, as you can see in my mod application I can write a fair amount, its the profiles I don't enjoy making since I want to have them be like normal people and learn on the way

message 31: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

yep cool sometimes it's just better to have a personality to work off, so you don't end up, like, having the same charrie be a total airhead in one rp and in the next some hella rad genius idk

message 32: by ✿ αzzι ✿, Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅ {ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ} (new)

Maybe just a verrrrrrrrrrry short one? *cries*

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I can write a shortish one, I was just wondering if you wanted like 2 paragraphs for personality or something cause theres like no way i could write that much unless I used a character I've written before and know intimately enough to be able to come up with that much stuff for them.

message 34: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

NOOOO unless someone loved making detailed characters, there's no need to get that drastic one paragraph is fine, and a paragraph's only like five to eight lines anyway so :/

message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Oh thank goodness XD I had to do 2 paragraphs for like everything in this other group and it got approved but I feel bad cause all of its filler for something that was originally like 5 lines I basically repeated myself until I had it long enough cause there was nothing more to add tbh

I've got the perfect idea for a character here though I just need to figure out what powers to give her

message 36: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

yep! Oh, and just remember, have two like cool biggish powers or one big power and two crappy and irrelevant (but maybe useful in one situation ever) because overpowered people are cool but overpowered

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ of course, though there is little worry about overpowered when it comes to my charries. I'm careful to give them enough disadvantages to their powers to balance out the strength of it and make it a power they can't rely on for everything like op charries do~

message 38: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

ooh ok cool thanks :D

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ of course, having an op charrie really isn't that much fun to rp anyways. There's no struggle or anything. Its the same as a mary sue or gary sue(ie perfect charrie with no flaws or weaknesses) without the downsides, they're boring and no fun.

Hmm.....what powers should I give Ahjiimei.....

message 40: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

YES I understand :D have you seen the power thingy? That might give you some ideas, and I can help if you want

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Yeah I've got the superpower wiki on my bookmarks for easy access

I'm just not sure what she should have though I want at least one power to somehow reflect her gentle and kind nature...

message 42: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

well maybe for a main power Cyrokinesis (ability to manipulate/generate snow/ice) or Geokinesis (ability to manipulate the earth) and for a minor ability something like communication with a certain type of animal or plant communication or something. Maybe claws, claws are always cool.

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Hmmm..... Earth manipulation might work but I don't think I've would suit her personality

Talking to animals might be good too...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Monique and I'm really excited to start in this group :)

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ Welcome to the group~

message 46: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Hi Monique! Omg thx I'm rly happy to hear that yay! :D (sorry if that sounds sarcastic it's not meant to be lol)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah it doesn't, and thanks for welcoming me to the group I'm really excited ^.^

message 48: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

new people
Welcome!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks ^.^

message 50: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 3 comments I appear to be fashionably late in joining. Oh well.

Hey, I'm Callum, ugh. I suck at speaking about myself but I'm from the United Kingdom, I love Roleplaying and I happened to find this group while browsing through Roleplays and thought I might as well join ^_^

« previous 1

The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread