it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ~ t h e _ r o u g h _ d r a f t _ o f _ m y _ l i f e ~

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xandra (last edited Apr 04, 2016 07:34PM) (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) | 139 comments Whoa I just cleared out a year's worth of stuff. I'm kind of feeling sentimental now. But I wanted to start afresh (but not start a new journal), so here we are now. Monday, April 4, 2016. This is my revised journal, and from now on, I want to document the good things instead of highlighting the bad, or post inspirational things/things that make me smile.

message 2: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) | 139 comments I wanna fly
I'm ready to burn down all the walls that I've been building up inside

-Sleeping with Sirens, "Fly"

message 3: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) | 139 comments “There are two kinds of guilt. The kind that's a burden and the kind that gives you purpose. Let your guilt be your fuel. Let it remind you of who you want to be. Draw a line in your mind. Never cross it again. You have a soul. It's damaged but it's there. Don't let them take it from you.”
- Sabaa Tahir, An Ember in the Ashes

message 4: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) | 139 comments ~ you only fail when you stop trying ~

message 5: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) | 139 comments ~ you only fail when you stop trying ~

message 6: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
This journal has been moved to its alphabetically appropriate folder.

message 7: by tired, yikes (new)

tired | 10193 comments Mod
Your journal has been moved back to the appropriate folder. "The"s are not counted when alphabetizing journal threads (and its a general rule of thumb in the English language anyway) and I apologize again for this.