Fans of Ilsa Madden-Mills discussion

1/28/15 Q&A > Authors/Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin | 26 comments I know you're super busy writing and probably don't have as much time as you'd like to read, BUT do you have a go to author who you'll drop everything for?!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Alderette (jessicaalderette) | 12 comments I feel like this is such a tough question for so many of us.... I have too many!

Elizabeth (Liz) (lizmurach) Jessica wrote: "I feel like this is such a tough question for so many of us.... I have too many!"

I know I have WAY too many - lol :)

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa Madden-Mills | 67 comments Mod
Erin wrote: "I know you're super busy writing and probably don't have as much time as you'd like to read, BUT do you have a go to author who you'll drop everything for?!"

Yes. Karen Moning who writes the Fever Series. I love her books. Please try them. It is fantasy but it is sexy as hell and Jericho the hero is ALPHA to the bone!

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin | 26 comments Haven't heard of her, but I like all genres!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Alderette (jessicaalderette) | 12 comments I've heard amazing things about that series Ilsa!

message 7: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa Madden-Mills | 67 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "I've heard amazing things about that series Ilsa!"

You should try it!

message 8: by Miranda Elaine (new)

Miranda Elaine (mirandarcr) | 5 comments Oh that sounds good!

Ilsa wrote: "Erin wrote: "I know you're super busy writing and probably don't have as much time as you'd like to read, BUT do you have a go to author who you'll drop everything for?!"

Yes. Karen Moning who wri..."

message 9: by B.N. (new)

B.N. Toler | 1 comments Hi Ilsa! I was thinking you are so cool. Can I be like you when I grow up? :)

message 10: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (tx_brandi) | 9 comments I haven't read her books! I'll have to check it out.