Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Darkest Part of the Forest
This topic is about The Darkest Part of the Forest
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Darkest Part of The Forest by Holly Black → Start Date: February 1st, 2015

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Audrey (audreybooklover) Here we are.

Michelle Awesome. Thanks Audrey.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I want to join this also, but I don't know if I will be able to get the book in time.

Michelle Chelsea wrote: "I want to join this also, but I don't know if I will be able to get the book in time."

Hopefully you can but no pressure!

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I'm so excited to read this its been on my tbr for so long

Audrey (audreybooklover) :) I am really excited to read it too!!!

Michelle Are we reading by our own pace, by chapters, etc.?

Audrey (audreybooklover) I don't care.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I'm might not start today because I have to get it from the libary so tomorrow and how we gonna go by chapter, pages or own pace?

Michelle So I guess we are reading at our own paces.

Audrey (audreybooklover) That sounds good!

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments That sounds awesome! have fun reading and hope you like it

Audrey (audreybooklover) :)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I'm about half way through, and I'm enjoying it!

Michelle I haven't had a chance to start yet. I will today.

Audrey (audreybooklover) Okay cool!

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I'm getting the copy tomorrow sorry it's so late but I hope its really good

Michelle No worries. I haven't really started so you have lots of time to catch up.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I got it and it's really good I like it

Tiffany | 261 comments I have had this on top nightstand, waiting,
Glad u enjoying, i try strt,tonite, if not for sure tomm, thksfor including me!!! Love her books and i am fairytale / faerie addict ,so almost any i can get,i devour them!

Michelle Welcome Tiffany!

Tiffany | 261 comments Ty, hope u enjoying it,
I can't wait start it, which i will b doing tonite

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments Don't worry Tiff you will really like it and it creepy and somewhat like what but overall its amazing and I'm almost done

Tiffany | 261 comments Yes, I love authors previous books, so glad she went bk to thefaeries, but her' s always on the darker side.
U want discuss when every one done? Or..... sections at a time?

Audrey (audreybooklover) Okay I finished!! I really liked it!!

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I finished it too and it was amazing and I loved it

Michelle So after a terrible book slump and school work i finally was able to read and finish the book. It was great. I love the plot. I was caught off guard at times. Holly Black knows how to write a story.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments Yeah she does and this is my favorite book from her

Michelle I might try one of her other books...any recommendations?

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments The curse worker trilogy is good I really like it that was my first trilogy by her and I heard that her other fae series is good and also the coldest girl in ColdTown is good too

Michelle Cool. Thanks.

Tiffany | 261 comments Michelle, she co wrote Spiderwick books( diff. From movie) also u will probably like Tithe, that first book in a dark faerie series, I think u would like tht series, great urban fantasy w.faeries, its fun,dark,cat times as well.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments I really want to read that tithe trilogy

Michelle I will look into that book as well. Thanks.

message 39: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Feb 11, 2015 07:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Darn, looks like everyone finished. I plan to start tonight....

Michelle Go for it Trisha! It is a good read.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments Keep going its okay well wait and your gonna love it

message 42: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I love Holly Black ! I love her writing style and the way her books flow!

this is so good so far!

done with 7 chapters

Ben(view spoiler)

Jack(view spoiler)

Hazel(view spoiler)

magic(view spoiler)

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments Yeah that's so true and you see why and what she does as the book goes on more