1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Azalea and Emily

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Here =)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai!

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Hi! So do you want to make character's?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yupppppppppppppp

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2015 02:45PM) (new)

First name: Alyanna
Last Name: Alvarez
Nicknames: Ali, Anna
Species: Demigod
Birthday: June 2
Sexuality: Heterosexual

→ Past Relationships: None
→ Current Relationships: None
→ Crushes: None
→ Looking For: Boyfriend

Appearance:

Face Claim: Maia Mitchell
Height: 5'3
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
(view spoiler)
Watches: (view spoiler)
Bracelets: (view spoiler)
Necklaces: (view spoiler)
Rings: (view spoiler)
Tattoos: (view spoiler)
Regular Shoes: (view spoiler)

Personality: Alyanna likes to play guitar and piano. She is a positive and caring. She has a soft spot for animals And she loves to play with kids. She is a people’s person. Very outspoken, amiable, outgoing, and cheery. She loves singing, but prefers to do it in her own company. She likes to look good, but not for others. She has a cute quirk of randomly relating something to song, or something she is a fan about. She has attitude in certain situations and is always herself. When she wants to do something, she does it.

The End

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HOPE I DIDNT OVERDO IT...

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Nope, it's great. Hold on a minute. I'll put mine up in a little.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2015 01:40PM) (new)

kk

message 9: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (last edited Feb 01, 2015 05:18PM) (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments description
Toby  Helios
First name: Toby 
Last Name: Helio
Godly parent: Apollo
Birthday: August 28
Sexuality: Heterosexual

description

~Past Relationships: Various girl's in camp
~Current Relationships: None
~Crushes: None
Appearance:

description

Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
description
{Just on a guy}
Tattoos: (view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

description

Personality: Toby love's being around people. That's one of the reason's he was made head counselor of the Apollo Cabin. He's quite popular on camp, and has a bunch of friend's. Despite being social, he also like's art and photography. He tend's to have a positive attitude, but he can get pretty mad pretty quick. He can play the saxophone pretty well, can tell when people are lying, and like's to get childish and reckless at time's. He has dyslexia. He's also a great fighter with a crossbow or dagger.

description

History : Toby's mother lived in a rough area of Phoenix, Arizona, on Van Buren street with her abusive boyfriend. She separated from him, and shortly after, got pregnant with a boy. [Toby] Miraculously, she found a great, sustaining job as a musician, and moved into a place in Paradise Valley, Arizona when Toby turned 6. [Thanks, Apollo!] She named the boy Toby. When Toby turned 8, his mom told him she was having another child, a baby girl, named Angelica. They lived happily as a family until one day, while Toby was coming home from school on his bike at age 13, a monster attacked him. He made it out, and his mom brought him to Camp Half Blood.

~Family
Mother, Julia Helios, 22 year's older (view spoiler)
Sister, Angelica, 8 year's younger. (view spoiler)

description

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Niceeee, wait so for the masquerade ball they dont know about each other being demigods, rite?

message 11: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Yeahhh right. Or do you just want it to be at Camp Half Blood?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

we can have it at CHB

message 13: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Okay. Can you start?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sure.

message 15: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments kk thanks

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna looked at the flyer in front of her. The first ever CHB masquerade ball. "Oh dear gods..." She muttered. She watched as all the other girls squealed and shook with excitement, while she sat surprised at this.

message 17: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Toby had just walked out of his cabin meeting when he was handed a flyer by his friend Trevor. "What?" He asked, reading the title. "A masquerade ball?" He asked as the rest of his cabin poured out behind him. He didn't know whether to be excited or confused. It sounded fun and all, but not at all like the usual.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna stood up. "And its tonight...great." She dropped the flyer, not fully seeing it. It was black and white only. She headed back to her cabin feeling a little sick. She probably wasnt going to go.

message 19: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Finally deciding how he felt, Toby caught up to Trevor. "This will be fun. I'm glad I got those new clothes. They'll go well with the theme." He said, as they walked toward the fire pit. "It will also show Adonia i'm done with her." Adonia was his ex-girlfriend (daughter of Aphrodite), who still thought he liked her, even though they broke up a long time ago.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2015 02:58PM) (new)

*time skip*
((her dress: ))
Everyone had gone when Alyanna woke up. there were several notes all over her, begging her to come. She groaned and got up, looking around. Everyone...she meant EVERYONE had gone. She sighed and checked herself to see if she could go. She was feeling alot better. She rummaged around her trunk and found a beautiful red dress. She slipped it on and put on the silver mask that was on her bedside table. She slipped on her heels and walked out of the door heading for the dance.

message 21: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (last edited Feb 02, 2015 02:58PM) (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((I can't see the picture. My links dont work))
(( Whichever you like more: (view spoiler)(view spoiler)))

Toby had been helping a younger camper with prophecy, and had gone back to his cabin to get ready. He took a quick shower, and got dressed in a tux. His friend left a mask that covered the upper half of his face behind for him, and he slipped it on. After he was finished, he walked toward the place the dance was being held.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked into the dance, heading straight for the drinks. Everyone had their eyes on her. And everyone wore black and white. She was the only one wearing a different color. Boys watched her enviously, but she dismissed them, drinking her punch.

message 23: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((sorry))

Toby walked in, glancing around the sea of white and black. (lol Candor) Something caught his eye. He looked back, and sure enough, a pretty girl with a stunning red dress was at the snack table. He didn't recognize her, but he headed toward her anyway.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((sokay))

(yasshh) A soft slow song began playing and she saw the couples separate into pairs, getting into a starting position. She adjusted her mask, and looked around, seeing a boy. A handsome boy, walking in her direction. She bit her lower lip. She couldnt see who it was, but he must be a heart throb since she saw several girls stop and stare at him.

message 25: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He heard slow dance music come on. Perfect. He walked up to her and gave he a slightly lopsided smile. "Hi," He began, meeting her eye's. Through he mask, she could see they were hazel. "Want to dance?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"HI...sure." She said with a smile, putting down her punch. He didnt seem like a jerk, so she wouldnt mind. She took a step closer to him, smiling softly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((reminder, lol sory im boreddd))

message 28: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Sorry))

He grinned. "Great." He took her hand as a slow song started. He leaded her to the dance floor, where people were breaking into couples.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip, following him and watching the shocked and surprised looks being thrown her way. Who was this guy? She watched him, trying to figure out who he was, but it was impossible. The mask hid it all. She fingered with her locket, tugging on it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Reminder, im soooooo sorry if im bein a bitch))

message 31: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((No. it's okay. I haven't been that great with life Goodreads this past week (or two).))

message 32: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "You coming?" He asked, tugging her hand. She was lagging behind, sending nervous glances his way every couple of seconds. SHe hadn't seemed familiar, but her necklace looked faintly familiar. A faint tug of a memory pulled in the back of his mind, but he couldn't remember it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww...im sorrry. Omg, i just realized Tobys bday is on my bday XD))

"yeah." She said Walkin faster to catch up to him. She smiled lightly, as hey reached the middle of the dance floor. They got into position. She placed one hand on his shoulder, the other open for him to hold.

message 34: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Woah, seriously? I just chose that because it's my dads birthday, too. Weird.))

He grinned down at her, clasping her warm, soft hand in one hand, lightly holding her waist with the other. He paused, raising his eyebrows, waiting for the dancing part of the music to start.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lol yeahhh)

The music started and they began movin in unision. She jept up to the beat perfectly, being a daughter of Apollo she had practiced dancing. his hands felt warm, electrying for some reason.

message 36: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Your good." He said with a playful smirk, feeling little shocks go up his arm where she touched him. "Apollo?" He asked, meeting her eyes.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"As are you." She grinned at him. She shook her head, leanig in so her lips brushed aganst his ear. "A girl cant reveal all her secrets, now can she?" She smirked and pulled back keeping in rythmn.

message 38: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (last edited Feb 08, 2015 06:47PM) (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He grinned, slowly blinking. Shooots of 'sparks' trailed on his ear where her lips were. "Sure, if they want. How did you know I was son of Apollo?" He asked, still working with the rhythm. Everyone gave them a little room, and he knew a lot of people were watching them. "Does that mean i'm dancing with my kinda-sorta-not really sister?" He asked in a joking tone.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm, who ever said i was a daughter of Apollo, darling?" She said as it dawned on her. Toby. She was dancig wih the head counceler of her own cabin. But for one nignt she wasnt going to care. She leaned into him, turning around and wrappin his hands around her waist, as the other pairs mimiced them, entranced.

message 40: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((is it my turn to post on the other 1?))

"Just a guess. A pretty close one, from what i'm seeing. Right?" He said, his voice teasing. He pulled her a little closer, so their breaths mingled together. By now the little electric zaps were dancing all over the place. He crossed his hands over each other behind her back, and she rested her arms on his shoulders.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk, lemme check))

She smiled coyly at him. "Im not goin to accept or deny it." She said glancing at his lips. She leaned in close enough for their lips to touch and glanced at him. if he got what she was saying, she would be kissing her step brother. A very hot stepbrother.

message 42: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Okay, but I think I figured it out." He said against her lips, even though he had no idea. Every time either of them moved their face, their lips brushed. He lightly kissed her, just barely touching her mouth, to see her reaction. He hoped to the gods she wasn't his stepsister, even though it didn't really matter.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Say what you want, Angel." She whispered, freezing as he kissed her. She loved the feel of his mouth, she wnted more. All of a sudden, despite her earlier protest, she found herself pressing her lips against his more firmer this time.

message 44: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Thanks for letting me know, baby." He said, liking her reaction. His eyes widened in surprise and delight when she kissed him back, harder. He let it linger for a moment more, savoring it, before slightly pulling away. "Maybe not here," He murmured, running his fingers through her hair. He regretted it, but a couple chaperones were glaring at them, ready to interfere if necessary.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and pulled away. "Not like I was planning on a session." she breathed whil she bit her lip. She closed her eyes lightly, shivering as his hands moved through her hair. "Nice dancing with ya, Angel, but I thimk its time for me to make my leave." She whispered as she glanced at her best friend suspiciously watching. No one could know that she was the one dancing with him.

message 46: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((dont forget the other 1))

"Wait," He said, and tightened his grip around her waist. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Can we have 1 more dance?" He asked, not ready to leave yet.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped slightly. She looked at him hesitantly, wondering if this was a good idea. "No, it wasnt you. It was me. Im sorry...I have to go." She said and kissed him softly one more time.

message 48: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "I- I don't get it." He said as she walked away. He wondered why she had suddenly just had to leave. He began walking after her, even though it was the start of the next song and he could have easily found another dance partner.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She tugged on her locket, putting her hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying. She hadnt wanted to leave, but if she had stayed any longer someone wouldve caught wind of her. She couldnt let him get hurt. The rumours would spread quickly, and he would find out anyway. But she wanted to enjoy for one night...instead, she fell for her own head counceler.

message 50: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He ran his hands through his hair, messing it up. He was really confused, wondering what he had done to make here so desperate to get away from him. If she didn't want anything to do with him, which, even though would really hurt him, he would leave her alone. If it didn't crush him first. He would just apologize, make sure she was okay, and leave if thats what she wanted.

« previous 1