Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Books > Currently Reading

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
I'm reading Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman

message 2: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I'm reading The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

Summer (Summer winterr) (summerrwinterr) I don't know how to add books probably because I'm on the app but I'm reading

Anti goddess by kendare blake
It's about all the Greek gods and how they are dying out.
It's written from two pov's and that's one of the main characters Cassandra and goddess Athena.
It's quite good the story is really interesting just I haven't been able to properly get into a book recently which sucks

Summer (Summer winterr) (summerrwinterr) I don't know how to add books probably because I'm on the app but I'm reading

Anti goddess by kendare blake
It's about all the Greek gods and how they are dying out.
It's written from two pov's and that's one of the main characters Cassandra and goddess Athena.
It's quite good the story is really interesting just I haven't been able to properly get into a book recently which sucks

message 5: by Ricky (new)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Currently reading:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
The Sea of Monsters
What Color is Your Parachute? For Teens
The Messenger
Great Expectations
Romeo and Juliet

Lol wow that's even more than I thought!

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan Ricky wrote: "Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas"

I just finished reading Crown of Midnight. I don't want to read Heir of Fire yet because I don't want to have to wait for the next book.

message 9: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am reading Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) by Marissa Meyer and The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead

message 10: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Really wishing you could add books on the app...

Reading Cress and Great Expectations

message 11: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I'm reading The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

message 12: by Raegan (new)

message 13: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I love that book!

message 14: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls Audrey wrote: "I love that book!"

It is sooo good! :O

message 15: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

:)

message 16: by Nyx (new)

Nyx (nyxlivenet) | 121 comments right now I'm reading The Bane Chronicles The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles) by Cassandra Clare and the Love and Decay series Love and Decay 2, Episode Nine (Love and Decay 2, #9) by Rachel Higginson

message 17: by Elvenquill (new)

Elvenquill | 155 comments Throne of Glass, and The Scarlett Pimpernel

message 18: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments The Death Cure and The Diary of Ma Yan

message 19: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I'm reading Ashfall. It is actually really really good!!

message 20: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I don't know how it happened, but somehow I am in the middle of five books...
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater Florence (Florence Waverley, #1) by Ciye Cho Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick and Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices Manga, #2) by Cassandra Clare
And I'm enjoying them all.

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Burns (saussage1994) | 34 comments I'm reading A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab but it's taking me forever to get though it... All thanks to my lovely xbox. New DLC for my favourite game came out a couple of weeks ago and a new game I'm very excited for came out today. Eep

message 22: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am currently reading Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I am almost done with it and I like it okay. It isn't my favorite book in the world but it is well written and the main character is intriguing. Though I am not sure if I like River yet (and I am almost done with the book.) I'm just not sure if he is good or bad. I really like Jack though.

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Just started Ruby Red -- I love time travel books! :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Summer (Summer winterr) (summerrwinterr) I'm very close to finishing Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban

message 27: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am reading City of Fallen Angels. It is the fourth book in The Mortal Instruments series.

message 28: by Bea (new)

Bea (unlimitedworld) Close to finishing To kill a mockingbird

message 29: by Star (new)

Star Jessalyn (stayawesomegotham) Halfway through An Ember in the Ashes (it's reallyreallyreally good, go read it.)

message 30: by Bea (new)

Bea (unlimitedworld) Just started 'Heima es hogar en islandés' (Heima is home in icelandic) - written by a Spanish writer.

message 31: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) | 378 comments Today's read for me: End of Days by Susan Ee.

message 32: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments @Unlimitedworld how do you like that book? I'm an intermediate Spanish speaker and am always looking for books to read to improve my comprehension :)

message 33: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am currently going to start reading Shadow Scale. I am so excited!!

message 34: by Thirrin (new)

Thirrin Lindenshield | 27 comments The Queen of the Tearling.

message 35: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey

message 36: by Thirrin (new)

Thirrin Lindenshield | 27 comments I'm reading The Novice by Taran Matharu. It's really good so far!

message 37: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Just started The Paper Magician :)

message 38: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am currently reading The Queen of The Tearling, it is so good!

message 39: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am currently reading Graceling. I am about five chapters in and am really enjoying it. I think it is a really cool idea with the graces.

message 40: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I am reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, it is our March BOTM. I love it so much!!!