The Challenge Factory discussion

Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
This topic is about Stone Cold Touch
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2015 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > V-Nerd & K-Terror - Stone Cold Touch

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5837 comments Mod
V-Nerd & K-Terror - Stone Cold Touch

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Checking in :)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Me too!! Love me some Armentrout!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I really need to read this. I just can't commit to buddy reads right now...but I might sneak in here with y'all if I can get to it. As long as you don't mind.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments You know you are always welcome Miss Paris!!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Btw - good luck this weekend! I hope you beat the pants off those lousy cheaters!!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "Btw - good luck this weekend! I hope you beat the pants off those lousy cheaters!!"

Hehe thanks. It's gonna be a stressful Sunday for sure.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments V & Paris - How does your month look for this one?

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I can try to slip it in whenever you want (hehehehe). The end of the month I'm going to Disneyland so I'll have limited internet access and no computer which makes posting on GR difficult. I leave on the 24th, so before then would be better.

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I have 50 min on another one to go and then I can start this one if you like..........or read another one and wait lol

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I am sooo jealous Paris.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Oh fun Paris!!! I guess if you're going to suffer through less internet accesss that's the way to do it!

I'll finish up one today and can start this one next - probably tonight. :)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Cool. Then I'll start today!

We're taking my 4 year old nephew and he's going to flip out. He doesn't know yet. It should be a blast.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Awwww.... That will be incredible, P!!!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "Awwww.... That will be incredible, P!!!"

His mom showed him a video of Disneyland and he said it looked cool and he hoped he could go someday. He loves rides and Captain America, it should be a ton of fun.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments He will be so thrilled! I can't wait to hear about it!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I will tell you all about it when I catch my breath. lol And drink a bunch.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Haha! After a day at the parks, I'm thinking a drink or two will definitely be called for!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments We are going to be there for 4 days. I'm not really a crowd or kid kind of person, so it'll definitely be testing me. Plus it might be hot and I hate the heat. lol

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments On second thought, why stop at 2? :D

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "On second thought, why stop at 2? :D"

Hahahah that's kinda what I've been thinking.

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Okay so I started reading this and I'm just starting chapter 5...

Zayne (view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Yeah I don't like that either Paris (view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Chapter 11 Wow Roth (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm up to Chapter 7

I don't know what was up with the (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I want a shinanigan sensor!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Lol, there are some cracking one liners in this one

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Zayne & Roth both have freaky mood swings but probably nothing a little medication couldn't even out a bit...

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I can't work Zane out at the minute (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Hmmm.... Interesting... I'm at Ch-13. Zane just found her (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments A lopsided SHRUG! Mixin it up!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments OOhh that's new!

I'm at work at the min so can't carry on till I finish at 5pm.

You're just ahead of me, I'm up to (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Yea, I'm not that far ahead. Work is stupid. Why can't they just pay us to read. ;)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I know!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments That's were I got before I fell asleep last night. Now I'm off to work. I might get to read if we aren't busy. I'll check back in tonight and comment

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Me too!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I'm on the way home now so catching up.

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I think Vicci, you're either right about Zayne or maybe (view spoiler)

I absolutely hate the way all the male wardens treat Layla...except maybe Dez. He seems super nice. But Abbott especially (view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Chapter 19
(view spoiler)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Response to Kristin

(view spoiler)

Chapter 21
(view spoiler)

message 42: by Paris (last edited Feb 13, 2015 10:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Holy balls ladies. Holy.....balls. You need to finish this thing. I mean...I kinda had a feeling, but I was in the ballpark, but I wasn't playing the same game.

Do not read this until you finish cause it's a whole lot of rambling about the book after chapter 21 cause my brain cannot separate the chapters the way I was before.

(view spoiler)

So, now that you are done with the book and it's obviously way too late to actually do so, if you had the opportunity to vote in the poll that determined who Layla ended up with, who would you choose? Zayne or Roth?

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Lol! I passed out last night before 10 -- UNHEARD OF!! Now I'm trying to figure out where I left off. Course it's only 5:45am so I'll likely fall asleep again but I can't help but try to listen to more after seeing your unspoiled comments! :)

message 44: by V_Nerdbooks (last edited Feb 14, 2015 02:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Chapter 27 (view spoiler)

And i was surprised about Zane (view spoiler) too !! how did that happen??

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments "Kind of like bigfoot!" Haha!!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "Lol! I passed out last night before 10 -- UNHEARD OF!! Now I'm trying to figure out where I left off. Course it's only 5:45am so I'll likely fall asleep again but I can't help but try to listen ..."

Ha! i hate it when that happens, you end up rewinding loads of it!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Noooooo!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Chapter 33/34 (view spoiler)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Finished !!!

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments You guys are killing me!!!

Yep! Fell asleep again... LOL!! In my defense, I can't remember the last time I've had this much glorious sleep!

I'm where Roth takes Layla to the demon club... She's dancing with "sister" and "brother"...

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.