✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > danny and callum

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tada!

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments [Insert funny introduction here that I could not come up with] :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god! That intro was hilarious!

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments I know right? I'm just the greatest!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Riley Quinn
Year at camp: 1st
Crush: percy
Godly parent: apollo
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 6: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:29AM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments Half Way through writing a character, wasn't there a certain age the teens have to be to be at Camp Half Blood? As I explained I haven't had anything to do with Percy Jackson for a good long time :/

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, not really, if your late, your just weird •___•

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments I thought they had to be out of there by a certain age. Oh well! Carrying on!

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments Name : Malcolm {Mal} Richards
Years at camp : Second year
Crush : None
Godly Parent : Apollo
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 10: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments Sorry took so long, had to head away quickly

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

So, who starts?

message 12: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments You can if you wish, I do not mind

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley went up to Malcolm "HI!!"

message 14: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments Malcolm seemed to jump out of his skin, surprised by the person who had intruded his privacy. He blinked for a few seconds, considering how he should respond. "Uh, hey?" He said, more in a questioning tone than a greeting.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley coughed a little "um, I'm kind of new. Just got here a few days ago. Was claimed today. I'm Riley. You are?" She said this all really fast

(Do you want me to do like Annabeth for you while you do percy for me?)

message 16: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Malcolm." He replied, blinking, still stunned about how she'd just walk up to a random person and start a conversation with them. "Claimed eh?" He questioned "Who do you belong to?" He queried, only just keeping up with what she had said.

((I don't usually role play premade characters but can if you wish))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley smiled "APOLLO!" She squeels. "What about you?"

(Whatever you'd like)

message 18: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments ((Looked up to check and I am literally facepalming, I don't know why I put Apollo, I wanted Athena >_<))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(XD)

message 20: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments ((Ugh, I'll stick with it I think))

He was slightly startled by her squeal. "Ugh. Ah, well I guess that makes us half siblings. I'm also a child of Apollo" He replied to her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley smiled wide "awesome! You seem really fun!" She hugs him

message 22: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments Malcolm almost fell backwards in surprise as she hugged him. "Ugh? Okay?" He said, his voice riddled with confusion as she stood there hugging him. "Um... Well... It's been great meeting you? But... Er..."He mumbled, trying to think of even a semi legitimate reason to leave her here

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley pulled back with a sad face "oh, I'm sorry."

message 24: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Ugh... No... I'm just... Surprised... And not used to this... Mainly surprised..." He mumbled, watching her, wondering if he had offended her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley laughs "really? You're not used to hugging. While your gonna get a lot more if I'm around"

message 26: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Yeah..." He said, silently wondering how long that would be, this was not something he could easily get used to.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley smiled "wanna have a race?"

message 28: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Not particularly, I'm not really one for running around and being energetic..." He said, looking at her. Why is she so damn energetic... He thought to himself

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley frowns "darn"

message 30: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Why do you want a race?" He asked her, eyebrow raised.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its fun!" She smiles at him

message 32: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "Yeah... Fun..." He said, clearly showing sarcasm

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley frowns "oh" she whispered her hair turning into flame as tears went into her eyes

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

message 35: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments His eyebrow raised at the years. "Alright... Well then..." He said, struggling to think of anything to say

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry that I'm annoying you" she whispers

message 37: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1154 comments "You're not annoying as such, I'm just not used to this." He explained

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She shoots her head up "good"