The Sarah Addison Allen Fan Group discussion

First Frost (Waverley Family, #2)
This topic is about First Frost
FIRST FROST > Group Read of FIRST FROST -- Chapters 4-6

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angie (amgiammarino) Discussion for Chapters 4-6 is now open!

Here are some questions to get the discussion going:

How has Fred and Evanelle's relationship evolved since GARDEN SPELLS ended?

What do you think of Bay's Halloween costume for the dance?

Do you have any ideas about how Russell Zahler fits into the Waverley story?

Carol | 3 comments I loved Bay's Halloween costume. She had the moxie to wear it and be proud of her heritage plus it gave me some more background on the garden parties.
I loved Fred & Evanelle's relationship. To me all seemed to be working out.
BUT I have not read Garden Spells yet. This was the first Sarah Addison
Allen book I read.

Angie (amgiammarino) I read FIRST FROST before GARDEN SPELLS, too, Carol! I liked reading them in that order -- it was fun to be able to read GARDEN SPELLS and get the background on all of the characters!

message 4: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Witte | 6 comments That is how I like to read books; Usually from the first to last. It is easier to help me keep track of plot and characters, especially when new is added.
I am so glad for Sarah that First Frost is # 4!

message 5: by Carol (last edited Jan 29, 2015 12:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carol | 3 comments sorry read your message wrong. I thought you meant that First Frost was #4 in the series
Now I realize it is number 4 in the NY times!!! But what books should I read first to catch up to First Frost's lives & characters?

Angie (amgiammarino) Carol wrote: "sorry read your message wrong. I thought you meant that First Frost was #4 in the series
Now I realize it is number 4 in the NY times!!! But what books should I read first to catch up to First Fro..."

GARDEN SPELLS is the first book about the Waverley family. FIRST FROST is the second. :)

Carol | 3 comments Thank you. I will be getting Garden Spells soon.