Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > How to edit a book title

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I added a new book that didn't existed, but unfortunately I made a mistake. can you tell me how I can correct it?

message 2: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments If you have librarian status you should be able to edit the details of the book. Just click "edit details" and edit the title of the book.

message 3: by Renske (last edited Jan 27, 2015 04:54AM) (new)

Renske | 10998 comments As you are not a librarian, if you give the link to the book and tell what needs to be changed, the librarians can make the changes.

message 4: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Renske wrote: "As you are not a librarian, if you give the link to the book and tell what needs to be changed, the librarians can make the changes."

Um... maybe I'm looking at her profile wrong but she's listed as #37 top librarian this week in Greece LOL

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20816 comments Nandar wrote: "Um... maybe I'm looking at her profile wrong but she's listed as #37 top librarian this week in Greece LOL"

Adding books counts as librarian edit, even when someone is not a librarian.

message 6: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Arenda wrote: "Nandar wrote: "Um... maybe I'm looking at her profile wrong but she's listed as #37 top librarian this week in Greece LOL"

Adding books counts as librarian edit, even when someone is not a librarian."

Ohh I understand now!