Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Authors' Interviews > February - Interview with Constance Bretes

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Constance Bretes has already published the following four novels: Delayed Justice, Book of Love, Love Songs and The Last Dig. She will be present here on the 6th of February to answer any question that you have. In the meantime, if you have a question for Constance, or just want to introduce yourself, feel free to do so in this thread.

message 2: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Dean (alicia_dean) Hi...what a fabulous opportunity! Constance, are all of your books suspense? Why do you like writing in that genre?

message 3: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Schiller (mjschiller) | 38 comments Hi, Constance! What are you working on right now?

message 4: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes Alicia wrote: "Hi...what a fabulous opportunity! Constance, are all of your books suspense? Why do you like writing in that genre?"

Hi Alicia! Thanks for joining my interview! Most of my books are suspense romance, but not all. Book of Love and Delayed Justice are not suspense.

message 5: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes M.J. wrote: "Hi, Constance! What are you working on right now?"

Hi M.J. Thanks for joining in on my interview. Right now my publisher and I are working the final edits on a story called Jarillo Sunset. One of the main characters is a band member from Jake's band in Love Songs. This book will be release either March or April. Thanks for asking!

message 6: by Terry (new)

Terry Hammoutene (terry1971tj) | 8 comments Hi Constance,
Do you visit the places you set your books in? If not how do you research them

message 7: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes Theresa wrote: "Hi Constance,
Do you visit the places you set your books in? If not how do you research them"

Hi Theresa and thanks for stopping by! I have visited Montana quite a lot and that is where the majority of my stories are written from. Love Songs and the next book coming out are situated in New Mexico and I haven't been there. For those stories, I do a lot of research on line, and contact the Chamber of Commerce and talk to folks there. If I know of someone that either lives in the location where I'm writing from (usually another author), I'll ask them questions about the area. Thanks for stopping by!

message 8: by Loretta (new)

Loretta | 1 comments Hi Connie!
A warm hello from sqeeqee.com! :)
We can't wait until your ebooks are available on Sqeeqee.com!
Thanks!
Loretta

message 9: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes Loretta wrote: "Hi Connie!
A warm hello from sqeeqee.com! :)
We can't wait until your ebooks are available on Sqeeqee.com!
Thanks!
Loretta"

Hi Loretta, Thanks for visiting!

message 10: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Schiller (mjschiller) | 38 comments Constance wrote: "M.J. wrote: "Hi, Constance! What are you working on right now?"

Hi M.J. Thanks for joining in on my interview. Right now my publisher and I are working the final edits on a story called Jarillo Su..."

Ooh! You had me at band! ;) I'll look forward to that one coming out!

message 11: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes M.J. wrote: "Constance wrote: "M.J. wrote: "Hi, Constance! What are you working on right now?"

Hi M.J. Thanks for joining in on my interview. Right now my publisher and I are working the final edits on a story..."

LOL, thanks M.J. You might want to read Love Songs, which is about Jake and his band, and Jennifer, a world renown singer!

message 12: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Hello Constance! I'm glad this interview got such a warm response.

Thank you for participating, everyone!

message 13: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Schiller (mjschiller) | 38 comments Constance wrote: "M.J. wrote: "Constance wrote: "M.J. wrote: "Hi, Constance! What are you working on right now?"

Hi M.J. Thanks for joining in on my interview. Right now my publisher and I are working the final edi..."

I'll have to add Love Songs to my TBR pile!