Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs > Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω  | 103 comments Mod

Ask about collaborations here!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Crew:
Name TBD; FC: Willow Shields
Name TBD; FC: Iga Wysocka; (either 2nd class passenger or crew)

Passengers:
Female:
Name TBD; FC: Kaya S (don't know how to spell her last name, sorry!); 1st Class
Name TBD; FC: Amanda Seyfried; 3rd Class

Male:
Name TBD; FC: Thomas Brody Sangster; 3rd Class
Name TBD; FC: Logan Lerman, 1st or 2nd Class

I'm open for anything!

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) *Brodie
I had to

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Well, I had it as that and autocorrect is stupid and always changes it.

message 5: by Δ|вσω (last edited Mar 07, 2015 02:27PM) (new)

Δ|вσω  | 103 comments Mod
Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Wɪᴛʜ Bᴏᴡ
( Passangers )

Name: Veronica Ophelia Cassidy
Nica has already experienced a heartbreak and is not seeking a relationship. But she is hoping to find a friend to get her completely over it, though she is pretty much done with the sadness. I plan that she is a model in her mothers small company, but had a passion for writing fantasy stories. She is a first class passenger and is very wealthy.

Face Claim: Kate Winslet

Name:
Being the personal maid of a rich lady this girl isn't exactly a crew member, but is a servant of a first class lady. Mrs. Dane, the ladies name, told her she would be going on the Titanic with her. Mrs. Dane would not be paying for her ticket. She paid for a second class ticket with the help of her mother. She is looking into nothing more than a friendship, but may end up finding someone more than just a friend.

Face Claim: Lucy Hale
(Crew )

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

» crew
name :: henri beaumontè
looking f :: friendship
face claim :: theo james

he is a ______________________ workaholic.. bad history.. hates girls [ to be explained ]

» passenger

name :: avaline christopher
looking f :: romantic interest
face claim :: brit marling

she is a ______________________ hopeless romantic, first class .. has many life threatening secrets [ to be explained ]

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Do either of you want to do a friendship or romantic relationship with one of mine? Any of them are open :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I will do a friendship with one of yours, I am working on posting profiles for each of them.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay! I haven't really planned out anything about each except passenger/class or crew and FC.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2015 04:15PM) (new)

Sounds good, I'm on my second/third character right now

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2015 05:46PM) (new)

Face claim is Emma Watson , and her name is undecided. She will be first class. Her father was the owner of a large company, and she barely talked to him because he was so busy. She has no siblings (unless someone would like to make one of her siblings). Her family is staying in a first-class (parlor suite). If any of my characters survive, it will probably be her because they would probably hurry to get the wealthy out first (maybe, I might be totally wrong). Anyway, feel free to make her mother, father, siblings, or friends, I am open to any sort of collab.

Face claim is Karen Gillan , and her name is also undecided. She will be second class. She will be traveling with just her mother, who actually makes good money by being a professor at a collage. They will be staying in a single room. She will be a kind, sweet, optimistic, intelligent girl. I am open to romantic and friendship collaborations with her, but no siblings, because like I said, she's traveling alone with her mother.

Face claim is Emilia Clarke , and her name is again undecided. She will be third class. Her parents recently died in a train accident, and she was left alone. She would have been in college, but she didn't have the money to attend. She worked until she could get the money for a ticket on the Titanic and then finally got it. She wanted to move from Britain to America to have a better life. For her, I'm open to friendship and romantic and long lost siblings collabs.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Ooh, I'm not sure if you want to do this, but maybe my first class girl (FC Kaya Scodelario) is her older (she looks older to me...) sister who was sent to live with, idk, a family friend or someone when she was a baby?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, cool! So, this is with my first class girl (Emma Watson)?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ XD Duh. *facepalm* Um, I was thinking either her or the third class girl, you can choose.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg so sorry totally first class my mind is blanking...

So Emilia Clarke face claim XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ XD Yeah! Glad that works XD Okay, I have midterms the rest of this week (UGHHHHHHHHH), but I should be starting my characters soon after.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

D':
Sounds good... Your character will be like

"EW I AM RELATED TO THAT PIECE OR DIRT AH!" jk

Now for names! XD They'll have the same surname, though.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yeah. I'm debating whether to make her like that or pretty nice most of the time. I'm leaning toward the latter, mostly cause I can't play mean characters XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, you should try creating a mean character one day XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ XD Probably

Anyway, names? Do you know your girl's first name yet?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Let me think...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Some Possible Names:
Krysten
Maeve
Annabel
Crystal
Felicity
Kaitlin

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Ooh, I really like Felicity and Maeve. I'm trying to find pretty but kind of old English names for mine.

Briar
Ember
Ivy
Lillian/Lilliana

Would any of these work, do you think? I'm leaning towards Briar, bc it's really pretty.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Any of those work for you too, I like Briar too :) I think that I'll use Felicity

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay :) and I'll start her soon, but I'm not sure how soon she'll be finished.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good, I'll start mine hopefully tonight, she'll be finished hopefully this week :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yay! Okay :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ 3 more questions, sorry XD What should then last name be? How is Felicity going to be? And is Felicity going to be older or younger than Briar?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Last name... Any ideas?
Felicity will be 20
I think that Briar should be older

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Um, I'll look for some ideas
Okay
And alright, I don't want her to be too old, though, so is 22 okay?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Also, where should they be coming from (England, Italy, France…)? Because then the last name could be of that origin, which would help narrow it down.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

England probably, that seems the most reasonable for them

Lol I'm eating a lollipop right now and it's turning my mouth all blue

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay, I'll look if I have time tonight, if not, in study hall tomorrow

XD I LOVE when that happens!!! Once, my friend and I were doing a competition with that to see who could get their mouth bluer, and we had school the next day and both of our mouths were still partially blue XDXDXD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good, I might look later tonight

Lol I'll probably brush my tounge

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay :)

Good idea! XD

message 36: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Anyone?

My planned characters are

Katherine Rose Taylor- 3rd Class, A Ladies Maid. Works for a very wealthy family. Is from Cornwall, found work in a big estate at 14 and worked her way up from their. Was once engaged but her fiancé got a girl pregnant ad had to marry her instead. She is a lively girl and keeps her mistresses secrets. Fairly pleasant to talk to and a good conversationalist.
FC: Leighton Meester

Rose Aubrey Potter- 2nd Class girl, has a little bit of money but not loads. She is a bit of a rebel and wishes to go to university rather than marry some rich man like her mother and older sisters wish her to do as she is the prettiest of four sisters. Rose is quiet and bookish and fairly friendly. She has a nasty and stubborn streak in her that comes out around her siblings. Rose is the third child.
FC: Taylor Swift

Scarlett Amelia Woods: Unhappily married to a man she hates. Has a lover in her husbands valet.
FC: Undecided

Ashton James Davenport : Nicknamed Ash by his friends. Part of an exclusive society at Oxford University. Very rich- 1st class. Son of a wealthy duke, set to inherit the dukedom on his death. Going to America to have a look at some of his fathers business holdings.
FC: James McAvoy

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Ooh, maybe a romantic relationship between my 1st class boy and Rose? Idk, bc she doesn't want to marry someone rich so maybe she was like, kind of set up with him, or maybe he likes her but she again doesn't want to be with some random person, or…idk XD something?

message 38: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Jan 29, 2015 05:39PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt)

( name ) Hunter Reed Parishe
( class ) 1st Class
( age ) 19
( face claim ) Nick Robinson
(view spoiler)
( personality ) Cocky, a bit of a pessimist, not very trusting, tries to keep people out of his life
( history ) Son of a banker, fathers going bankrupt, trying to get his family more money by marrying into a rich family.
( looking for ) Well, it's not very easy for people to get close to Hunter, but he's really only looking for a women he can manipulate into getting more wealth for his family. A women with money, and would be quick to fall for him. Of course, he would slowly (as slowly as he can in less than 5 days) fall for her, possibly even give his life for that woman.....

( name ) Malia Alise Rosaleigh Tate
( class ) 1st Class
( age ) 17
( face claim ) Daria Konovalova
(view spoiler)
( personality ) sweet, very shy around her family or people she knows, spontaneous and creative with strangers, up beat (always looks happy), thoughtfull, a bit of a flirt
( history ) Daughter of a millionare, her mother's a model and wedding dress designer. She is a model for her mothers designs, traveling to America to meet her arranged marriage husband.
( looking for ) Malia wants someone she can be herself around, someone that won't judge her because of her inheritance and money. She's a rags-to-riches story, but that doesn't mean she's interested in marrying for power or money. She's looking for a lower class romantic connection.

( name ) William J. Hoover
( class ) 2nd Class
( age ) 18
( face claim ) (view spoiler)
( personality ) quiet, excitable, stoic, caring, not easily impressed
( history ) Son to a therapist, moving to America with his little sister Eden to meet his parents and other siblings in America.
( looking for ) A friend, probably not a love interest. It depends on how it goes, they might just be friends, they might turn into a possible love interest. He's bisexual, leans more towards the female side and no one knows he likes guys except for him.

( name ) Andromeda Lee Faye
( class ) 1st Class
( age ) 17
( personality ) cocky, arrogant, promiscues, gold digger, mental disorders (Bipolar, Depression, Dyslexic), sometimes nice, sometimes caring
( history ) Daughter of an army general and famous actress, Adrienne Lecouvreur. She was on the ship with her father, older brother, and maid. Her mother was already in America for work.
( looking for ) A love interest in the 3rd class, someone to make her understand what it's like to not have everything handed to you on a gold platter. A man to make her more humane. It would be your cliche romeo and juliet type of romance.

( name ) Dimitri Irisa Maewyn (Last name unknown)
( class ) 3rd Class
( age ) 17
( personality ) not outgoing, improper, a 'rebel', innocent, hot headed, hopeless romantic, extrovert, not confident
( history ) An orphan, she's moving to America to escape her dark past. (Dark Past is explained in her character sheet)
( looking for ) A romeo x juliet type of romance between her a man from first class. She would be the nicer, more level headed one in the relationship.

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Laura wrote: "Ooh, maybe a romantic relationship between my 1st class boy and Rose? Idk, bc she doesn't want to marry someone rich so maybe she was like, kind of set up with him, or maybe he likes her but she ag..."

That sounds great, maybe the he likes her so is courting her and trying to gain her affections. She is trying not to fall for him as its what her family wants but she does anyway.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yay! I'm so sorry I haven't had any time to even start my characters because of midterms and studying and such, but I'll be starting them hopefully this weekend!

message 41: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Okay :) I haven't started either :)

message 42: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments ( ☘ ) αℓιуα ❚❙❘ اب میں آپ کو نیچے لکھا ہے :: تم ہمیشہ رہو wrote: "

» crew name :: henri beaumontè
looking f :: friendship
face claim :: theo james

he is a ______________________ workaholic.. bad history.. hates girls [ to be explained ]

» passenger
name :: a..."

Did you want a maid for your first class girl? Because if so I have one...

message 43: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Laura wrote: "Yay! I'm so sorry I haven't had any time to even start my characters because of midterms and studying and such, but I'll be starting them hopefully this weekend!"

What face claim are you using?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Logan Lerman

message 45: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Okay.............

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ I also have Thomas Brodie Sangster, if he works before, but I had been planning on making him a 3rd class passenger.

message 47: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Logan is fine, just difficult for me to find a gif of him with Taylor.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Oh, okay

message 49: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments ♛I Aᴍ Tʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ♛ wrote: "

( name ) Hunter Reed Parishe
( class ) 1st Class
( age ) 19
( face claim ) Nick Robinson
[spoilers removed]( personality ) Cocky, a bit of a pessimist, not very trusting, tries to keep people o..."

I could do a collab with Hunter? I am making a wealthy first class girl- 17 years old. Her father owns a famous clothing boutique and has a title- Earl of York. She is classy, innocent and a bit naïve as her parents have kept her sheltered.
FC: Adelaide Kane
Name: Lillian Rebecca Ford

message 50: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 34 comments Laura wrote: "Oh, okay"

:)

« previous 1 3 4