Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Looking for horror bloggers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lilly | 26 comments I am organizing a blog tour for my book THE WOLF AT HIS DOOR, which is a horror novel with gay male lead characters. It is the first book in a werewolf trilogy. (Book 3 comes out soon!) It currently has 22 reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 average. Reviewers have said fine things such as "oozes brilliance" (thegayuk.com) about the novel.

I would like to create a blog tour for March 2015 to include author interviews, reviews, excerpts, giveaways, etc.

If you're interested -- please contact me. adrian.w.lilly@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and best to you,

Adrian

BOOK INFO

The Wolf at His Door

348 pages

Format: ebook, epub

ASIN: B00DR4H7QG

SYNOPSIS

Ilene Rune has lived with a secret for 21 years that threatens to destroy her marriage, her life, and all of humanity. But how can she tell her son, Alec, that his new boyfriend, Jared, may be part of that secret?

Investigating a brutal murder, Detective Lance Herald enters a dark world of fairy tales and fantasy—that shakes his belief in what is possible and imagined.

Lucy Rune cannot fathom what happened the night one brother was slaughtered and the other critically wounded—but she does know, her boyfriend, Rene, who was also attacked is changing.

Geraldine Bloom, Alec’s grandmother, has the gift of foresight, and has waited for years for the evil that wants her grandson to come for him.

Alec Rune wakes from a coma to learn his twin brother has been murdered—and that he is the only witness. But he remembers nothing of the night.

Werewolves, genetics, and a thrilling murder mystery intertwine in this “multi-layered and unpredictable” (Christine Coretti) horror novel that builds to “an absolutely epic ending” (thegayUK.com).

message 2: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) I'd be interested in hosting a guest post from you on my blog. I always try to run one or two from other authors each week if possible because I enjoy helping, especially horror authors!

http://armandrosamilia.com

Send me an e-mail and we'll talk: armandrosamilia@gmail.com

Armand Rosamilia

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lilly | 26 comments Thanks, Armand. I'll shoot you an email. Armand wrote: "I'd be interested in hosting a guest post from you on my blog. I always try to run one or two from other authors each week if possible because I enjoy helping, especially horror authors!

http://ar..."