Who's Your Author? discussion

Let's talk about... > TV shows

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments As I am procrastinating just one more thing. Finally discovered the show Firefly - turns out I am like years late. But it sucks there was only one season. That was a great show and for all of you amazon prime customers here in the states you should check it out.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (quill_n_ink) | 29 comments I was late to discover Firefly, too. :( Watched a marathon on SyFy channel a few years ago. Be sure and look for the feature movie, too. Serenity was very good!

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Ooo a movie
Thanks Michelle!!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (quill_n_ink) | 29 comments YW! Just know that some Firefly fans didn't care for the movie but other fans (like me) did like it.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike | 353 comments And then read the latest comic series for Serenity. It takes place after the movie and is very good.

message 6: by Lokki (new)

Lokki (lokki8) | 19 comments So is anyone anticipating the second season of Bitten based on the Kelley Armstrong books? I am.

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) Lokki wrote: "So is anyone anticipating the second season of Bitten based on the Kelley Armstrong books? I am."

I am. I liked the first season well enough. I read the book so long ago that the details are fuzzy so any changes made for the show didn't bug me. S2 starts February 10th on the Space Channel but I live in the States so I have to wait until SyFy channel announces a premiere date, which they haven't done yet. It is confirmed they will air S2, just not when.

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Mike wrote: "And then read the latest comic series for Serenity. It takes place after the movie and is very good."

Really they did a comic how interesting!
Next time I am in the library I think I may take a closer look at that section.

message 9: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Lokki wrote: "So is anyone anticipating the second season of Bitten based on the Kelley Armstrong books? I am."

The show was ok, there were some things I liked and some that annoyed me. I really hated Clay he was not even close to the Clay in my mind but the big issue was that he did not have a southern accent and for some silly reason this was unforgivable lol.

It will be interesting to see what happens I assume it will be based on Stolen. I am sure I will be light years behind as I have to wait for netflix to carry it