Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

The Suit (Holly Springs, #1)
This topic is about The Suit
Archive (Buddy Reads) > Feb PIFM Buddy Read - The Suit

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments Tammie and I will be buddy reading The Suit The Suit (Holly Springs, #1) by B.N. Toler for the February PIFM.

We would love company if anyone is interested in joining us. Please feel free to read it with us :)

We will be starting on February 6th.

Amazon- 2.99
B&N- 2.99

Tammie | 1623 comments Found it...great idea! I'm marking my calendar so I don't forget...

Tammie | 1623 comments Ready to roll Fran...looking forward to this one!

message 4: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments Great!
I'm ready to start tomorrow too :)

Tammie | 1623 comments The great thing about shorter books is they are quickly assessed as good or not and even better...they don't take forever to get good if they are...I'm really liking this book.

message 6: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments I am only 20% in but so far it's really cute. I love the banter between Edie and John :)

message 7: by Irina (new)

Irina (reetu_416) | 504 comments i'll join in :)

message 8: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments Irina wrote: "i'll join in :)"

Great Irina! I hope you like it :)

Tammie | 1623 comments I have finished.

message 10: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments Tammie, it looks like you enjoyed it from your star rating! I'm sorry I'm a little behind, it's been a busy weekend. One of my kids was home from college for the weekend and I didn't get much reading time in. I will have it done by Tuesday :)

message 11: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments I finished it tonight. I loved Edie and John together. I really liked Edie, smart and feisty. Not too much angst or unnecessary drama, but it had that tension the entire time due to their circumstances.

I loved Edie's reading choices and (view spoiler)

Tammie | 1623 comments I did really like this book...I thought 'innovative' at several points in the read. Edie's character was well developed...'Suit's character I liked quite a lot as well...fast?read for me.

message 13: by Fran, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fran | 10986 comments It looks like Parker and Nikki's book will be out in April. I really liked Nikki, looking forward to her story and hopefully an update on John and Edie's relationship :)

message 14: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments ok, i just grabbed this - now to fit it into the reading schedule ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Suit (other topics)