Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Keep From Falling (Markson Grove, #1)
This topic is about Keep From Falling
Book Cover Help > Book cover for specific ASIN must be changed.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Jan 26, 2015 05:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments I am the author of this book and over the weekend I was notified by my cover designer that she would need to change the font of the cover due to copyright issues for the font. She's since designed me a new cover and it has been submitted to Amazon and approved. All I need now is for this cover (Kindle edition ASIN B00S1NG7YQ) to be removed so that I can add the new one which she has assured me that I won't have issues with again. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience, as is my cover designer. This was not something she had expected to occur when she handed over her final product. I hope that someone can help me make this right. Thank you. Here is a link to the Amazon book with the updates so that you can see that I did, in fact, change the cover that coincides with this ASIN. http://www.amazon.com/Keep-Falling-Ma...

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2443 comments Since this is a legal issue, you will need to contact support:
support@goodreads.com

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments ok, thank you.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Actually, the book has not been released yet.

Has it been given out with that cover in digital or physical format at all?

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments Philip wrote: "Actually, the book has not been released yet.

Has it been given out with that cover in digital or physical format at all?"

not at all. it's only due for release in ebook on February 24th. and Not till sometime in March for physical format.

message 6: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Since that is the case, I removed the cover, and you can upload the correct one.

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments Philip wrote: "Since that is the case, I removed the cover, and you can upload the correct one."

oh my goodness! thank you very much :) I appreciate it!