Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Cinder question

I could guess what will happen to Cinder
Azee Azee Jan 25, 2015 11:05PM
So, I have only read the first book so far but I've been told that the books after Cinder is going to feature different fairy tales. Since Cinder is like half mechanical, her relationship with Emperor Kai will be kind of weird. Do you think it's possible that later on in the series, she is going to be transform into a full and real human (like Pinocchio)? It's just my thoughts. Do you think it's possible?

Phoenix2 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 06:26AM ) Jan 27, 2015 05:58AM   0 votes
I don't think that she will get a real human-lunar body, but I am not entirely sure. In my opinion, she will become queen and probably marry prince Kay so that the kingdoms will be united.

To be honest I never once thought of that. At all. But I don't think that will happen. I guess we'll just have to wait until Winter comes out.

#Fairestisouttoday

i don't know that i ever went down the path of thinking that she would become a 'full human' especially given the circumstances for why she's mechanical but i think that there will be something interesting put onto it. Since we know that there's such a lack of compassion and appreciation for anything mechanical in this society, Cinder will either become the spokesperson and be appreciated or she/her form will evolve.

we'll have to wait and see i suppose.