[advanced & detailed 1x1's] discussion

[1x1] > { requests }

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena | 13 comments I will. :) I'm at work though so, can weeee talk details and plot in a few hours?

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena | 13 comments Perfs! Do you wanna make the thingy and then I'll reply in it when I home?

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Anyone?

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Some sort of fantasy?

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Definitely magic. Maybe royalty and some sort of war and forbidden romance and adventure and yeah.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Okie, thanks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone? I will do horror, zombie apocalypse, romance (though i'm not very good at roleplaying romance .-.) fantasy and basically anything but realistic. Okay wait i'll do realistic as long as it's not boring *cough* um i'm not that good of a roleplayer and I honestly think I suck at roleplaying so yeah xD oh and (though it kind of depends on what genre...) please be okay with swearing and gore and violence? Cos I can't roleplay with a little gore and violence, you know. Oh and on weekdays i'm busy with homework and school so posts may be slow .___.

Okay that's it XD Anyone?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

☾Max☽ wrote: "☾ you're adorable as hell but i'm glancing at your w r i s t ☽ ᴘsᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇɪ wrote: "Anyone? I will do horror, zombie apocalypse, romance (though i'm not very good at roleplaying romance .-.) fan..."

Yes! That sounds freaking cool. Sounds good :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 1 comments Anyone interested in a Greek/Roman demigod romance roleplay? Somewhat based off the Percy Jackson series but more mature and not solely focused on love but also adventure.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 2 comments Me~

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Supernatural school?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Supernatural school?

message 14: by Blogging By HKO (new)

Blogging By HKO (bloggingbyhko) hello

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti heey:) Any takers?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I will :)

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Yay! Wanna make the topic?

message 18: by Blogging By HKO (new)

Blogging By HKO (bloggingbyhko) I don't even know how to do these kind of things.. heh

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

sure!

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 2 comments Shahdia wrote: "Shahdia wrote: "I'm really feeling ghosts/witches now - anyone?""

Me~

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone for a depressed/emo/angst school rp? Supernatural is preferred.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alright you fine people, I'm looking to restart an rp that I was in love with, but my partner ditched me. Really looking for someone detailed, active, and willing to go through with my idea.(view spoiler)So. Any takers?

message 23: by Blogging By HKO (new)

Blogging By HKO (bloggingbyhko) Autumn ★{I am not afraid to walk this world alone}★ wrote: "Anyone for a depressed/emo/angst school rp? Supernatural is preferred."

supernatural is pretty cool in books

message 24: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Anyone for this idea?

~Plot~

In a ruined kingdom, it's hard to know who to trust. Muse A is the leader of a group of bandits. Their goal is to recover the stolen artifacts that destroyed the kingdom and hide them, preventing anyone from causing this much destruction again. Muse B is an adventurer, and the child of the old king and queen. They are traveling the land, hoping to find the artifacts and restore peace to the land. When Muse A and Muse B meet, they are fighting over the staff that controls every artifact. Without it, none of the magic can be harnessed. However, the man who originally caused the destruction is after the staff as well, to secure his control. Muse A and Muse B find themselves forced to work together to survive and keep the staff out of the man's hands.

~Requirements~

-Proper grammar and spelling
-At least a paragraph per post ((if the story is slowing down and it's hard to do that, I understand))
-Follow the storyline
-Be willing to help come up with more of the plot
-I would like to be a girl, and would prefer romance, but that's only a preference and not a requirement

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone for a harry potter rp? :)

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2 comments Anyone want to do a detailed Percy Jackson rp?

message 27: by Blogging By HKO (new)

Blogging By HKO (bloggingbyhko) Anyone wanna do a supernatural and adventure I have a good idea for super powers. Anyone in?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone up for any of these ideas?

The stiked out ones are already taken.

The Soldier and Assignment
(view spoiler)

Switched
(view spoiler)

The Music
(view spoiler)

Catching Love
(view spoiler)

Requirements:
At least three or more sentences.
In The Soldier and Assignment I would like to be the male soldier, and in Catching Love I would like to be the young male police officer.
I don't mind swearing.
I would like the rps to be pg-13, meaning no actual sex just skip over it but can lead up to it.

message 29: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) Hey I'm new and looking for a writing buddy. I don't have any ideas yet, I tend to start with characters first and then go from there. Reply if we can do at least a little planning before writing, so there is some sort of direction to take the roleplay in.

I can write in any time or place, but I prefer modern or future and generally American/Canadian places (though no specific location is needed, generally). Generally I will use human characters, but I also frequently use vampires. Werewolves, zombies, and magic-users can be used provided they fit the context. No anthros. I can write straight and gay relationships, but I generally prefer gay (if you want straight, I write the guy). I don't write girls. I can create characters to write with but I do have a few already made if you're interested (http://blackandbluebutistillloveyou.t...) I can write on Goodreads if it's more convenient but I have a writer's email for IM too (if that's allowed?)

message 30: by Cheyenne (last edited Feb 15, 2015 04:22PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 1 comments Mod
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

Dreams aren't real they are never real. Right. Girl A keeps having this dream about Guy A. Guy A isn't real. How can she fall for someone that isn't real. Little does she know Guy A is very real he is real as you and me. Guy A was cursed to walk through dreams of girls and to fall in love with them to break the curse. Breaking the curse is easy the part but staying alive is harder. Dreaming is a way of escaping reality but what if dreaming was dangerous. What if there is more to Guy A and these dreams than she thought.

People say live you dreams. Make them happen. What if making your dreams happen were dangerous. Everything Girl A is wanted is here in these dreams. Love, lies, and betrayal who knows what will happen in the land of dreams.

Guy A gave up hope of getting out of this dream state until he meant Girl A. He has hope again. But will that hope be good enough for him. Is the universe out to stop him from getting out of dreams.
[image error]

Requirements:

-I'm Girl A
-Active at least a post a day.
-Detail(3-4 paragraphs at least)
-There may be some extra characters throughout the story.
-Someone who can add to the story and make plot twists. I don't want everything about me doing it.
-I want someone who doesn't mind helping me write this as a book so I would use some of what you wrote but not all of it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Levi wrote: "Hey I'm new and looking for a writing buddy. I don't have any ideas yet, I tend to start with characters first and then go from there. Reply if we can do at least a little planning before writing, ..."

I have some MxM plotline. I possess decent grammar and punctuation, with the exception of when I'm in a rush, and can write quite a few paragraphs if desired. Primarily, I do modern or past settings, but I can do future as well.
->I am more comfortable remaining on Goodreads for roleplays.
->I favor supernatural elements, although it's not a necessity.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Levi I'd be good for that if you like

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti @Anne I'm down to rp those:)

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I'm available!:)

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Star Wars?

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Can you make the thread?

message 37: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) @๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sounds good : ) Would you mind creating the thread? I'm totally new to roleplay on GR. I prefer modern primarily, if that's okay, and even if I use a human character if you wanted to do something supernatural that's fine. Is there a certain character of mine you were interested in? (Also you don't need to write paragraphs upon paragraphs, I don't mind short posts--particularly if it's dialogue--I just don't like the people who use * or - to denote action/movement, etc)

@Kass If you're still available, is there any particular thing or character of mine you'd want?

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I like Derek Grey but is rather if he was straight I'm not really sure if he was or not but ya:)

message 39: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) @Kass he is bisexual so it works :) Ive always written with two guys (even without any relationship) so youll have to pardon any rough edges, im very inexperienced with female characters involved haha. Would you mind creating the thread? Im new to all this.

message 40: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Shay (alexauthorshay) @Kass unless you want to write over IM/email. I can do either or a combo of both. I would respond faster over IM obviously but I will check goodreads more often if I know I have post(s) to respond to.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Sure we can IM where would we do that though?

message 42: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 17, 2015 12:21AM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Levi wrote: "@๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sounds good : ) Would you mind creating the thread? I'm totally new to roleplay on GR. I prefer modern primarily, if that's okay, and even if I use a human character if you wanted t..."

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I've been on Goodreads for three years. No particular preference, I'm fine with whichever character you find suitable for the plotline we choose. I never use "-" or "*" in my roleplaying, so you won't have to worry about that.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran Anyone? :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I will :)

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran Yay! Let's do it! So sorry that I've only just seen this. Should I make it?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah go for it! :)

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran It's made :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kass wrote: "@Anne I'm down to rp those:)"

Awesome! Can you make the thread tho?

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2 comments Anyone?:)

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Anyone want to do one with me?

« previous 1