YALLWEST discussion

Indtroductions > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by YALLWEST (new)

YALLWEST | 2 comments Mod
Welcome to the YALLWEST book club! I'm so excited to read and discuss some great books with you. This is a thread to introduce yourselves--tell us about what you write, read, how many llamas you hope to own one day--anything! :)

message 2: by Tori (new)

Tori Hill | 1 comments Hi All!
My name is Tori & I'm the digital coordinator at YALLWEST! So so excited for our upcoming book clubs & Q&A's with our awesome authors and amazing readers! :)

Tori

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (thereaderandthechef) (melissarobles) | 1 comments Hi! I'm just a reader and book blogger hoping to go to YALLWEST! Thanks to all the fabulous people that are making this possible, I'm looking forward to join on the fun! Oh, and I hope to one day have 4 llamas because 5 would be too much. And perhaps 6 cats and 2 dogs. ;)

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Flores (disneywitch22) Hi I'm Brianna. I'm 22 year old college student majoring in music - vocal performance. I also just started my own book tube channel go and check it out. My channel name is BumbleBeeBookWorm and I just started and the beginning of this month. I hoped to go to YallWest to meet Veronica Roth and Richelle Mead because their my favorite authors. I not only love to read but I also enjoy traveling, going to the movies, and singing. I don't really care for llamas that much but I do want lots of dogs in the future haha :)

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (alovelyhorror) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Jenna and I'm a book reviewer for theyoungfolks.com ! I'm super excited about YallWest and hoping to cover it for our site!

message 6: by Shane (new)

Shane Pangburn (shanepang) | 1 comments Hello, Everybody! I'm Shane, another YALLWEST Festival Coordinator. Glad to see you all here, involved, and making YALLWEST a fun event.

I only really want one llama, but would get two so that the first doesn't get lonely. Nothing sadder than a lonely llama.

I'm big into cartooning, reading, podcasts, and checking traffic conditions.

Feel free to contact Tori or myself with blog inquiries.

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan Sitomer | 1 comments Alan Sitomer here, YA author with 4 new books coming out in 2015... a banner year for me for sure.

As a HUGE lover of reading, writing and, well... people who love to read and write... I am fired up to be at the event!

hit me up at AlanSitomer.com

message 8: by Diana (last edited Feb 04, 2015 04:42PM) (new)

Diana | 1 comments Hi! I'm Diana bookworm and blogger. Crossing my fingers I get to go to YALLWEST! I'm so excited about it.

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 1 comments Hi- I'm Danielle, librarian, avid reader, and super excited about going to Y'all West! I haven't been to Y'all Fest so I'm not sure what to expect, and I'm hoping it'll be fun.

One day I hope to have 3 llamas. Sounds like a good number to start off with so they don't get bored.

message 10: by Jade (new)

Jade (jdthebooklion) Hi! My name is June and I love to read books! I love to talk about them (or more like FANGIRL about them XD), I love to discuss them with others, and just basically love anything to do with books I love! I really hope to go to YallWest in 2016 because I adore reading and I've never been to a book convention before, so it seems like a great place to start!