1 x 1's > Alan and Caroline

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Hello hello

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Hey! ^^

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments so what kind of rp's do you like??
(detail level and genre and gender)

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I'm mostly male and do supernatural, and I'm not that good with the detail level

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Okay, I'm not terribly amazing at supernatural because it's not mostly my Interest. I could try tho xx

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Well in these cases usually the other partner (you! :3) is a normal human

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments ooh(: okay!! plot ideas? I would have no idea where to start.

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Hehe that's fine! Well I don't have anything particular in mind

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Mkay.
Refresh me-supernatural is like vampires, werewolfs, demons/angels etc..?

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments That's right! Anything inhuman-anything not 100% human is supernatural.

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Oh okay!! Thanks

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Yeah! I have a few creatures I wanna be. How about I'm a little Fae and my wing gets broken, you walk in the wood and find me?

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments A fae is? ^•^

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments It's a name for all the fairy-kind creatures ^^

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments ooh okay. would it be more of a friend type thing or romance? I think there needs to be more plot so we don't get bored ((:

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Haha of course! I would think romance. So you get me to your house and take care of me. But after I heal, I don't wanna leave you, because I don't have family.

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah that works! Maybe I do have a family, it makes you jealous yada yada, because I have to hide you from them. There could be a series of events where they almost find out etc..
Would you be like life size or tiny?

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Tiny, the size of a little butterfly! :D

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ohh so then how would love work? XD
I'm way too realistic lol

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Haha leave that to me! :3 Trust me there would be love

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments okay-we'll see ((:
chars?

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I like doing without creating chars :P

message 23: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Can we just do like name, looks and age(:

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Yeah sure

message 25: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Okay! Thanks. I'm going to school, reply later.

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Oh alright

message 27: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Name: Celeste (suh/lest) Rose

Looks: (Top Picture) http://directionermira.tumblr.com/pos...
(She is rather short, average weight, not so tan/perfect as the picture seems)

Background: nice girl, rule follower, seems like goody goody but really just cares what people think of her. 3 older brothers, 1 younger sister; happy family

message 28: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Name: Dex Fog

Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im... his wings are blue

message 29: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments you there?

message 30: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments So sorry! Looks good

message 31: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Great

message 32: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Wanna start? And how?

message 33: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Could you please?

message 34: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah.

message 35: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Thanks

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Celeste was haphazardly wandering in the forest, looking for an easy climbable tree-for her homework. Her house rested just in front of the forest, which was owned by them coincidently. She always went to the forest for her homework, and her parents allowed it as long as she stayed within the "fenced boundaries" and carried her phone.
She felt especially adventuresome today, which usually doesn't lead to good things...

message 37: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Dex was flying around in the forest, whispering to himself. The sky was blue, and he just finished eating his apple. He sat down on a tree branch and looked around, wondering if any animal was around.

message 38: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Dex was flying around in the forest, whispering to himself. The sky was blue, and he just finished eating his apple. He sat down on a tree branch and looked around, wondering if any animal was around.

message 39: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments She eventually found the right tree-just on the borders of the fence. It made her feel somewhat rebellious and just far away enough. Celeste calmed herself as she took a deep breath; soon after diving into the homework.

message 40: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He stood up and decided to fly away, into the edge of the forest. Who knows wht he would find this time?

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Celeste paused, thinking she heard something. It was very, very faint-like a little hum or rustle... She froze, slightly afraid-what could it be? She clutched her things tight, praying it was safe here...

message 42: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He flied slowly forward when he looked down and gasped. There was a human in there! What is she doing here? He decided to find out, so he landed on her head.

message 43: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Once Celeste felt something on her head, she screamed, throwing all of her stuff to the ground. She immediately went to her head and began swiping very rapidly. She had to be stay incredibly balance to not fall out.

message 44: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He was in a panic and held her hair tightly, screaming "Don't hurt me!"

message 45: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments "Wait... You can talk? What are you?" She started going into hyperventilate shock, and asking a jillion questions-breathing heavy too.

message 46: by Alan (last edited Feb 07, 2015 11:37AM) (new)

Alan | 1026 comments He flied up and hovered in front of her, staring at her "Of course I can, I'm a fairy!"

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments (Can she hurt him on accident by swatting him, and feels bad so she takes him home?)

message 48: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments ((yeah sure!))

message 49: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments ((Awesome))

She took in a deep breath,"This is NOT real..." She muttered, starting to feel like she might pass out. Celeste stared at the fairy once more before whacking it gently, to see if it really was...