Book Haven discussion

Authors > Looking for Reviews of a First Novel - The Bad Present

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James E. | 3 comments I recently published a book called The Bad Present. It's a funny story told from the viewpoint of an awkward twelve-year-old boy who loses the instructions for a box his father gave him, and now the world is about to end. He spends a very bad year trying to figure it all out, and along the way, learns a few things about life. Would love to hear what people think. I've gotten two independent reviews so far on Goodreads, and they're both 5 stars.

It's a quick read and comes in at about 230 pages. You can find a preview here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

If you'd like to review it, I'd be happy to send you a free copy in whatever format you'd like.

message 2: by Roseann (new)

Roseann | 38 comments Does it have to be an ebook? Do you have print copies available?

message 3: by James (new)

James E. | 3 comments Roseann -

Thank you.

Yes, I have print copies available. I'd be happy to send you one if you send me a PM with your address.

Best regards,

Jim

message 4: by Cami (new)

Cami (camiarias) | 1 comments Hi James!
I'd like a print copy of your book, if you have one available. Would it be a problem for you to send it to Argentina?

message 5: by James (new)

James E. | 3 comments Hi Camila -

I'd be happy to send you a copy. If you send me a PM with your address, I'll drop it in the mail.

Best regards,

Jim