Stepbrother Dearest discussion

Monster Stepbrother
This topic is about Monster Stepbrother
Our First Group Read! Chapters 1-5?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leslie The author posted a comment saying the book is not coming out till Feb 9th but the discussion will be here ready and waitng for your thoughts! I'll be reading it as soon as it comes out.

Mariℓina | 20 comments Mod
That's a bummer!!ugh! But ok we will play with our group while we are waiting!:D

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books} (nicoletae) | 30 comments A question... We have to read it all together????
It's a little difficult for me to do it, because when i feel that somebody force me, i can not make it!!! I Know it's silly, but that's the way i am!!!! :)

Leslie No not at all... I completely understand, I hate being forced to read something lol. That's why we are doing chaptered sections so you can read at your own pace and comment on the sections as you go and you won't get any spoilers if people are ahead of you

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books} (nicoletae) | 30 comments That sounds good!!!!

Leslie Excellent

Trigger Happy | 15 comments Oooh this is so our book. I hope it`s good! At least the cover is good to look at *lost in dreamland*

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books} (nicoletae) | 30 comments Usually the most of them are not so good!!! Few stepbrother book are good... I hope that this will be good!!!
And i'm telling you that you have to read Fallen Crest High!!! Oh my god!!! It blow my mind!!!! I finished it last night at 4 p.m. and i will load review in a couple of hours!!!! Haha none of you have read it yet!!!! I win to that point, Trigger!!!

Trigger Happy | 15 comments Nicoleta wrote: "Usually the most of them are not so good!!! Few stepbrother book are good... I hope that this will be good!!!
And i'm telling you that you have to read Fallen Crest High!!! Oh my god!!! It blow my ..."

And same are just garbage!!! I will some day...hopefully soon :)

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books} (nicoletae) | 30 comments I'm saying only that... Not one,but TWO stepbrothers!!!! And the title is fooling you... That guys are not little kids!!!!

Trigger Happy | 15 comments They are on my radar... thanks :)

Trigger Happy | 15 comments So when do we start ??? The book is out ! :)

Leslie It just came out today! I searched yesterday and was so dissappointed when I couldn't find it lol You can start when ever you want I'll post the other discussion folders soon. I have 25% of my current book left. So I'll probably start to tonight or tomorrow!

Leslie I've created a group reads folder and topics for the chapters in Monster stepbrother. Looking at the book, I've changed the first folder from 1-5 to prologue - 6 and so on