Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Cat Who Turned On And Off (Cat Who... #3)
This topic is about The Cat Who Turned On And Off
Page Numbering Requests > Incorrect page number

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alondra Miller | 73 comments Correct page number: 186

publishing information is correct. no other editions come close to this page number except Kindle versions.

please correct.

p.s. book cover is a dark-drowning beige with cat paws in blood, with fireplace poker with bloody end.

-------------------------
Paperback, 265 pages
Published December 1st 1986 by Jove (first published 1968)
original titleThe Cat Who Turned On And Off
ISBN 0515087947 (ISBN13: 9780515087949)
edition languageEnglish

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments There are multiple versions of the book, and the cover and page count seem to match that ISBN. If you need an ACE created because you have that ISBN with a different cover and page count then, we can do that, but will need you to give us a link to the cover.

Alondra Miller | 73 comments Philip wrote: "There are multiple versions of the book, and the cover and page count seem to match that ISBN. If you need an ACE created because you have that ISBN with a different cover and page count then, we c..."

Okay, I will look for it.

Alondra Miller | 73 comments http://katerinab69.tripod.com/catwho/...

is the website with the closest cover. i think maybe mine is just a faded purple.

I just need the page number changed to 186.

I can live with a different cover.

thank you

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnwaves) | 64 comments Page number changed.

message 6: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Reverted change, because the red cover with the cat has that page count, not the 186.

message 7: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #4 - As stated before if you have that ISBN with the cover that is listed here: http://www.worldcat.org/title/cat-who-turned-on-and-off/oclc/14937379&referer=brief_results an ACE can be created. I will start working on that now, and let you know when it is done.

message 8: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments You ACE is here: The Cat Who Turned On And Off

If that cover I added is not correct you can scan or take a picture of your cover and provide us a link so it can be added to the book.

Alondra Miller | 73 comments Woot-woot! You guys are awesome!

the cover is fine. my copy is so old that the pages are yellowing.

thank you so much. :)