Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Now Accepting Review Requests

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everything (new)

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 15 comments ***Authors***
It's that time again!! I am currently finishing up reviews for January and I am officially announcing that we are now open to review requests! We review all types of romance, YA, NA, and paranormal. If you'd like to submit a review request, please contact us or submit your request to Http://everythingmarie.com

Honest Reviews will be completed by order of received and will be posted on the blog, amazon, and goodreads.

Thank you!!!

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Downing (goodreadscomandreadowning) My latest book, Dances of the Heart, comes out Feb. 4 and I'd love a review. I couldn't find a review request form on your website--maybe I'm blind? You can check it out at http://www.amazon.com/Dances-Heart-An... and let me know what sort of digital copy, if any, you'd like either here or via andidowning @ gmail . com Thanks for the opportunity

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes Hi, I just published my first book on Amazon and I am looking for reviews. The book is being offered for free today and tomorrow. It's a Young/New Adult book about 2 people that met when they were very young and became instant friends and then get into a horrible fight and become enemies.
Please check it out! Thank you!

message 4: by Michael (last edited May 24, 2015 10:39AM) (new)

Michael Pang (michaelpang) | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I had recently published my debut YA Paranormal Urban Fantasy novel, IN THE EYES OF MADNESS. It tells the story of a 17 year old boy who struggles between accepting the possiblity that extraordinary things can happen in the world we live in or the possiblity of impending insanity inherited through his mother. The novel is volume one of the Declan Peters Chronicles series; the beginning of a new epic adventure.

IN THE EYES OF MADNESS by Michael Pang

Here's the Synopsis
A near tragic incident at the hands of his psychotic mother left Declan Peters alone and with so many questions.

Years later, Declan is determined to find a way to be closer to his mother and takes a job at the institution where she's being held. That fateful decision will be the impetus for a chain of events so terrifying that Declan will question his own grasp on reality.

What he finds will be more horrifying than anything he's ever experienced and more dangerous than anything he's yet known. In a place, rife with demonic possession and sadistic beings, will Declan finally be able to find the answers he's longed for before its too late or will he succumb to the evil forces that inhabit the institution and all who live there?

If you want to know more about me, check out my interview here:
http://www.b00kr3vi3ws.in/2015/05/Mic...
If you want to know more about the book, go here:
http://www.InTheEyesOfMadness.com

Let me know if you would like to review my book! Contact me here http://intheeyesofmadness.com/contact...

message 5: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi Romans (BobbiR) | 1 comments I'm seeking reviews for a recent release.

Inhibition-X (from Loose Id)
Inhibition-X by Bobbi Romans
Blurb:
One kiss. One single, innocent kiss shared a long-ago summer imprinted on her soul in a way no lover ever-after had. Heather decides the time has come to forget the kiss and stop letting a childhood crush interfere with a grown-up love.

Where better to do it than an island where anonymous pleasures are the name of the game, and no two experiences are ever the same. A tropical paradise where the only limits are the ones you set for yourself.

Heather yearns for wicked release. Little does she know, her childhood crush Mick still burns for the woman he never had. And he’s going to get her.

Welcome to Inhibition-X.
Inhibition-X

If interested please email me at: bobbiromans@yahoo.com your email and preferred format in the body of the email.

Thanks and have a great upcoming holiday!
:)
Bobbi

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 5 comments My name is Jenny Allen and I just published the second book in my Lilith Adams series, Rose of Jericho. I've gotten rave reviews on both books so far, but I'm always looking for more readers. Below is a synopsis on Blood Lily (Book 1). Both books are available on kindle, but i can offer mobi files on both to any that wish to write a review. If you're interested, you can email me at lilithadamsseries@gmail.com

"NYPD Independent forensics expert Lilith Adams may not be exactly human but it hadn’t made her life any less monotonous. The nights and bodies just bled into a dull and seemingly useless existence. All she wanted was a real mystery to chase, a purpose. Everything is about to change and her quiet little life will never be the same.

When her uncle goes missing from a small town in Tennessee, Lilith's doting father sends her to investigate with his head of security, Chance Deveraux. They quickly find themselves caught in a whirlwind of violence and terror that uncovers a secret that's been buried for over 600 years. A vengeful secret that could very well cost her everything. To survive, they'll have to find powerful new allies, but trusting them might be the biggest mistake of all.

Blood Lily is a suspenseful mystery that completely redefines classic supernatural elements and myths. It challenges every relationship and deals with the true emotional grit of loss when the odds seem overwhelming."

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Barker | 6 comments Hi, I'm Daniel Barker, author of Sergeant Stone, Sentinel of the Crescent City, a collection of short stories which follow the historical adventures of a time traveling superhero.
The back cover description:
"The inimitable Sergeant Stone returns with fifteen new short stories in this exciting follow up to Sergeant Stone, Nopd! He still guards the Crescent City against threats both ordinary and otherworldly, but that is not his only beat. Journey with him from the wars of ancient India to a dystopian future where a one-world state wields irresistible weapons against a rebellious populace. Along the way he will lay down the law in the Old West, join the French Foreign Legion in a desperate stand, explore the seas in a Viking longship, fly a fighter plane over war-torn Europe, battle the Mafia, train with Shaolin monks, duel Nazi commandos, and witness the tragic final hours of the Byzantine Empire. There are adventures within New Orleans as well, a place so colorful that it is a microcosm of the world. It is there that he will meet the daunting challenge of marriage! And it is there that he will face the fight of his life when his deadly enemies finally find him. . ."
The book should be enjoyable for anyone who likes action, historical fiction, science fiction and a dash of romance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1491766...

message 8: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Triana (dctriana) | -2 comments Hello everyone,
My name is D.C. TrianaI'm seeking reviews for my new book Sunset Reads William & Cristina (A Sunset Reads Novel Book 1.) It is a contemporary romance and it is currently free on KU. I can also provide a free .PDF or .Mobi copy.
Sunset Reads William & Cristina (A Sunset Reads Novel Book 1) by D.C. Triana

Here is a small excerpt:

Cristina stood there, staring at this sexy god, not knowing whether to slap him or drape herself around him. She blinked twice and grabbed his hand in a strong shake. Electricity poured through every cell of her body as his warm hand enveloped hers. She told herself to remember to breathe, “So, you are Mr. Jameson. I’m sorry, but all I know of you is your last name.”
Cristina’s thoughts went back to her romance novels, when the heroine meets the man of her dreams and everything goes perfectly well, and she knows exactly what to say and how to react... Well, it’s not true. It usually goes down right sour even though his hand feels warm and strong and he drips sexiness and charm.

If interested please email me at dctriana82@gmail.com

Thank you,
D.C. Triana
http://www.dctriana.com