SCP Foundation discussion

SCP Containment Cells > SCP-5550's Cell

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 685 comments Mod
A purple padded cell with one single bed and a purple plastic table smack dab in the middle. The room is concrete, though to prevent any accidents, the entire room is completely covered in padding. It is a little low lit and the only light that comes into the room is from the light in the observatory room just above it that is seperated by thick glass. Four cameras are placed on every corner of the room and the door is solid steel.

Vincent smiled wide as he toyed with his purple hat. He closed his eyes. God he hated this cell. It's cramped, dark walls. But he supposed there was no other way to contain him. And he couldn't blame them for that. Only kill them. He could kill them for that. He'd really enjoy killing them for that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alek walked through the door with a cigarette, a piece of paper, and a pen. He tapped the paper with the pen and said "Hello, Vincent. How are you doing today?" He then mumbled to himself "It's smaller on the inside."

"Hello Alek, how have yooooou been today?" he smiled wide as he appeared behind him, poking his cheek before teleporting back onto the bed.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alek smiled and said "Ahh teleportation…" He looked at the paper and mumbled something. He crumpled up the paper and threw it on the floor, slipped the pen in his pocket and replied "Well I'm doing fine! Thank you for asking Vince!" He said happily. He whispered to Vincent "Nobody else has today. Buncha pricks if you ask me."

"Ah, that is so TERRIBLE. Everyone comes in here and DEMANDS that I tell them EXACTLY how I'm feeling. What if I don't know how I'm feeling? SOOO insensitive" he replied, giggling softly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know right? I only got a few friends in this shitbasket and none are as nice as you!" He said jollily he started waking around and banged his toe on the table. He started mumbling curse words

"If I were you, I would light their shoes on FIRE. Seems to get the message across correctly." he nodded as he sat back against the wall..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, damn. that wouldn't get me anywhere but fired." He said looking down at his foot, still wincing slightly. He grabbed the completely smoked cigarette and dug it into himself to put out the flame, he then put it in his pocket and looked back at the SCP

He smirked, "HEHEHEHE. You're so punny. Fired. Fire. HEHHE" he snickered.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh yeah, that is punny." He snickered. He hadn't noticed his pants starting to catch fire

"That's ironic. Now you're actually on fire." he giggled faintly, throwing a pillow at him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He giggled and tossed the pillow back, now set ablaze

"Hot POTATO!" he shouted, throwing it back, "No you're actually on fire." he replied.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed and said "I know! That's what's so fun!" He tossed the pillow again and said "Hot Potato!"

He kicked the potat- I mean, flaming pillow towards Alek, his devious smile never leaving his face.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The potato hit him dead center in the face, he fell to the ground, pillow on his lap, laughing like a child

He watched, falling to the side on his bed and continuing to giggle frantically.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Another agent came in with a fire extinguisher and put out the flames. Alek stood up and said "Awww we just getting to the fun part!" He said as his burn wounds were healing

He stuck his tongue out at the agent, "He's just made cause I got bigger titties than him" he said, flipping the agent off.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The agent whispered to Alek. Alek turned to Vincent and said "Well I guess there's no more fun anymore" he looked down, sad

He giggled, "Aw, don't mind him. He's just naturaally an asshole. Fun is limitless. You can't forbid someone from having FUN" he replied.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well this guys says I'll be "fired" and "homeless" and "poor", what an arse." Alek said

((I'm goin to bed))

He shrugged, "OOOOOOOOH WELL" he replied with a snicker.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gods, this place is WAAAAYY to small… I'm a set an order for a bigger cell" Alek said looking around

"I KNOOOOW right? They kinda just stuck me in here. No KNIVES or anything." he shook his head in distaste.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He whispered into a small microphone"Never give him a knife"

He laughed hysterically, licking his lips at the thought, "Gosh, you are all so BORING sometimes." he snickered.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damn… it's so dim too! Get a god-damned lightbulb in here!" He yelled up to the observation room. He noticed the table was in smolders

He blinked at the bright yellow flames, immediately throwing water at it from an unknown source. "BUAH! COLORS ARE DISGUSTING!" he growled.

message 31: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 59 comments ((Mind If one of Vincent's old friend shows his face?.))

message 32: by Mr. (new)

Mr. Hadi Ho | 2 comments ((Ello mates, if anyone sees this...

<< yo yo what up