The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

read and feedback?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Moor (carolinemoormyphonecoop) | 17 comments Hi,
I have just completed a novel and I am looking for readers before I send it to agents (and to see if I should!). I'm not in a financial state to self-publish and so your opinion would really help.

My novel is about a woman, Daria, a 49 year old divorcee, who finds herself plunged into the world of the French Resistance as she seeks answers to the secrets she discovered after an elderly and eccentric uncle dies. After finding a painting and some deeds to a house in France in old trunk, she decides to go to France and discovers a family she never knew she had, amid tales of murder, betrayal and collaboration during WWII. Yet Daria’s journey is also an emotional one where she must discover new strengths and learn the deeper meaning of trust.

If you are interested, please message me and I shall send the story by email along with a few questions that you could use as a guide for feedback.

Many thanks!

message 2: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Lund (benlund2000) | 33 comments Hi there, I'm also trying to find readers for my debut, titled Both Sides of Nowhere. It's a fictional ghost story set in Ireland, with romantic undertones and comedic elements.
It's available at authorhouse.com, but also searchable on gr. Please pm me if your interested. Thank you very much

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Moor (carolinemoormyphonecoop) | 17 comments I have just had my first piece of feed back...thank you...and am absolutely delighted! The reader said it was a book she would recommend. Are there any more readers interested as I am trying to get a nicely sized group involved. Than you.