❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」 discussion

Bαcкѕтαgє > ❈ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by c.c. (last edited Jan 24, 2015 09:59PM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)
Please fill out the form, as follows, if you'd like to be considered as a mod for this group.

Name
Activity Level

Past Experience

Why You Want to be a Mod
What You Can Do to Help

Roleplay / Writing Example

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 31, 2015 08:22PM) (new)

❈ Name: Kaley
❈ Activity Level: Lately my activity has faltered due to exams, but usually I'm on quite frequently.

❈ Past Experience:
Warriors: the Future of the clans
Nightfall
✧ƜσƖνєѕ σf Sтαя Lαкє ~Aη Aɗναηcєɗ RσƖєρƖαу~✧
Wolves of Moonshine Mountain (Semi Advanced)
The Academy for the Extraordinarily Gifted
Warriors: The Great Clans **Semi-Advanced**
❦ Kʀᴀᴛᴏs Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ Gɪғᴛᴇᴅ ❧
Wolf City
Warrior Cats
♠Through The Looking Glass♠
Faerie Realm (A Fairy Roleplay)
The Great Awakening ↱ˢᵉᵐᶦ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ↲
Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ~ Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ
|||||transformers|||||somewhat advanced roleplay|||||
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ Mᴏʀᴀʟ Cɪᴛʏ 「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」
Small Town Wars
Pirates of the Goodreads
The Collapse
☾Eᴏɢʜᴀɴ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ☽ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ
Plus more, I'm too lazy to put the HTML of.

❈ Why do you want to be a Mod?
Because I absolutely love to roleplay and I love this idea even more. I am knowledgeable of supernatural beings and have roleplayed in a circus roleplay before. I want to help this group prosper and for me being a moderator makes me feel like I'm giving the most I can to this group. I am active and already have a character made and am working on more for this roleplay.

❈ Writing Example:
Her hair was in an array of dyed red. She raked her fingers through it, in hopes of calming it, but alas there was no hope for her. She muttered a curse and crossed her arms over her chest. Her lips were pursed into a frown, though it quickly changed as a pair of familiar lips planted themselves onto her lips. She smiled and her arms wrapped around her fiancé's neck. "Jared, what are you doing?" She asked him and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm…oh nothing just turning my beautiful bride to-be's frown upside down." He cooed and pulled her onto his lap.

The young woman chuckled lightly and leaned against him, she didn't say anything else as she was perfectly fine with just sitting there in his arms. Though sadly, like always, their peace was disturbed by uninvited guests. "Friends of yours my dear." She asked. "I'm afraid so. I'll be back in a moment's notice." Jared promised before getting up and shifted into a large black wolf, he snarled and attacked the men.

As the young red-head waited she hummed to herself. However, it was cut off by a man pressing an iron knife against her skin. She winced as iron burned the fae, from which was what she was. "What do you want?" The young bride to-be snarled. Though the answer she got sent fear through her. "I'm here to rip away everything he ever loved." The voice echoed her head until she felt was a numbing sensation. They last thing she heard was Jared's heart wrenching cry of agony, before everything went dark.

❈ Roleplay Example:
The sounds of the city below could be deafening at times. To escape it, a small hatch to the roof of an abandoned apartment building just on the outskirts of the first section worked nicely. The air was bitter up there, but at times, strangely refreshing. That night was the eve of a killing spree that would begin once night fell on the next day. However, that wasn't what plagued the thoughts of the young girl who had escaped from her never ending prison for a couple moments. What plagued her mind were the rebels, the mutants.

Not that she was afraid, but more so that she was curious. She was curious to know how it felt to have powers beyond their wildest dreams. She was curious to know why they were rebelling, though in truth the answer to those questions wouldn't be difficult to figure out. In reality the more difficult questions were why was their society was split into four sections? Why did the government want children to kill off the people in the fourth section? Another question for her alone was why was she chosen, a blind and practically mute girl, to became the lap dog of the government. Wasn't she like the people in the fourth section? Was she different? Special? An advantage over enemies? So many questions could be asked and soon enough her peaceful get away dissipated, the quiet she found wasn't invaded by the noise below, but more so the noise of her thoughts. She sighed and shook her head before standing up.

The cold wind blew through her thick blonde hair, causing an ethereal effect. The was everything was in that moment would've made a perfect picture, but alas she was alone and that moment vanished as soon as it happened.

The noise of the city drifted up to her and she caught everything, from the honking to the people even the cries of child were detected. The blind girl listened to the chaos, in a way it was a musical master piece, but no one, except for a few gifted souls would be able to hear it. A single breath of warm carbon dioxide was released into a white puff that quickly dissipated into the atmosphere, sucking in a lung full of oxygen, her breathing slipped back into a steady pattern, only varying slightly.

My name is Xanthis May Cecil, I am the lap dog of the Government. I have killed my kin and ironically have followed orders blindly. Twenty-five, that is how many victims in the last two months have fallen at my blade. Though I feel no remorse, I feel no sorrow. I'm void of emotions, desensitized to the screams of agony. I've never seen what pain I've caused, but I can sense it and I'm growing bored of it. I want a real challenge, I want to kill the mutants.

message 3: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 commentsName: Georgia
Activity Level: I try to be on all the time-I mostly go on at night before I go to bed on my phone, just check up on my groups or reply to roleplays. Otherwise I do a lot on my laptop, like making cool rp characters or commenting with HTML cause you can't do that on the app. But I try to check on it whenever I can. I might not be on as much with school though.

Past Experience:
⦩☠Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴄᴀʏ☠⦨ | ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ
Fandom Fantasys
✵⊰Tʜᴇ Fʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ Pᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ↭A Tɪᴛᴀɴɪᴄ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ⊱✵
Write Your Heart Out ツ
The Hunted
☠Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴀʀɪʙʙᴇᴀɴ~ᴬᶰ ᴬᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ᴾᶤʳᵃᵗᵉ ᴿᵒˡᵉ-ᴾˡᵃʸ☠
Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ {Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ RP}
There's a few more but those haven't been active in a long while

Why You Want to be a Mod: I love fantasy/supernatural roleplays, I've been in lots before and still am. This circus is a fantastic idea for a roleplay, but as the group's been sort of inactive lately, I want to help keep it alive.

What You Can Do to Help: I can invite all my friends if I haven't yet, and will enforce the rules if they're broken. I'll approve characters and create any threads you'd want me to, and improve the story line (it's amazing now, anyway, I don't think I need to improve anything).

Roleplay / Writing Example:

(view spoiler)

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 3 comments
Name Fiend
Activity Level Always on

Past Experience I have been a mod in many groups, namely Supernatural Academy and the sequel group Uprising, Age of Violence, Don't Sleep, Shackles and the sequel group Crowns and Chains, and several groups that are no longer active.

Why You Want to be a Mod: I'd like to help the group get active again, or rather contribute more to the whole of the group.

What You Can Do to Help I'm pretty good at being annoying about activity, and my organization skills are pretty rad in my opinion. I also have a knack for graphic design, so making ads and such is something I could do.

Roleplay / Writing Example (view spoiler)

❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」

unread topics | mark unread