Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

How I Fall
This topic is about How I Fall
❤ WEEKLY READS 2015 > #4 How I Fall by Anne Eliot

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread isto discuss How I Fall.

DJacelyn | 715 comments I'm starting now. :)

Emily | 417 comments This was cute, I love Anne Eliot, but this wasn't one of my favorites of hers.

Erika | 9482 comments Oh, I love her too. I hope I like it. I'm finishing up a book today and will probably start tomorrow

Erika | 9482 comments Starting now!!!

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Starting today!

Erika | 9482 comments I just finished!!! Love love love this book (view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments Still in the middle of the book. I'm pissed cause Cam's father is such an ass!

Erika | 9482 comments DJacelyn wrote: "Still in the middle of the book. I'm pissed cause Cam's father is such an ass!"

Completly!!! Hated him.

message 10: by Susan (last edited Feb 06, 2015 06:36AM) (new) - added it

Susan So......good? should I read this??

Erika | 9482 comments Absolutely!!!!

DJacelyn wrote: "Still in the middle of the book. I'm pissed cause Cam's father is such an ass!"

I'm still in the middle of this one too! I keep putting it down for other books even though I'm enjoying it! Hate Cam's dad too! Talk about awful.

message 13: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Erika wrote: "Absolutely!!!!"

Okay I just got it and the second one too that just came out in January! Lol

Erika | 9482 comments Nice Susan!!

Emily | 417 comments :) I messaged Anne Eliot because my son's name is almost identical to Camden Campbell,(Cameron Camp) and like him we have a dog named Coco. I just thought the similarities were funny, and thought I'd let her know and gifted me a kindle copy of How I Fly, so excited to read it with everyone next week!

Erika | 9482 comments Emily wrote: ":) I messaged Anne Eliot because my son's name is almost identical to Camden Campbell,(Cameron Camp) and like him we have a dog named Coco. I just thought the similarities were funny, and thought I..."

So cool Emily!

Emily wrote: ":) I messaged Anne Eliot because my son's name is almost identical to Camden Campbell,(Cameron Camp) and like him we have a dog named Coco. I just thought the similarities were funny, and thought I..."

Wow what a coincidence!! That is cool!

Erika wrote: "I just finished!!! Love love love this book [spoilers removed]"

I agree!! (view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments DJacelyn wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Must read next book!!!