What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

By Possession (Medieval #1)
This topic is about By Possession
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance. Man (possibly a knight - not a prince) returning home to his castle. I think his father died. He grew up with a girl serf and is in love with her but she only wants her freedom [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayne (new)

Kayne | 2 comments I'm looking for a book that I read between 1998 - 2002. It was a historical romance about a man (possibly a knight - not a prince) returning home to his castle. I think his father died. He grew up with a girl serf and is in love with her but she only wants her freedom. He refuses to free her and she runs away from the castle. He chases after her and catches her at an inn in town.

This was an adult romance.

message 2: by MomToKippy (new)

MomToKippy | 62 comments Kingdom of Dreams follows along a similar story line but may be not be it. It is a fantastic book though.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
MomToKippy--who is the author of your story? There are a number (8 pages worth) of stories with that title.

message 4: by MomToKippy (new)

MomToKippy | 62 comments oops sorry!!! A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland, #1) by Judith McNaught

message 6: by Kayne (new)

Kayne | 2 comments THANK YOU KRIS! It was indeed By Possession by Madeline Hunter.
I'm so excited to re-read this book - it was one of my favorites.

message 7: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
That's great! Glad we could help. Think I'll add this my TBR list - I haven't read her early novels. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

By Possession (other topics)
A Kingdom of Dreams (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Madeline Hunter (other topics)