Editio Self-Publishing discussion

Everything Editors... > Main Line Editing

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom (tom_shutt) | 4 comments Hi everyone! If you're looking for quality editing at a rate that is affordable for even the thriftiest indie authors, then look no further. I'm looking for clients to fill the month of February, so if you have a manuscript that needs proofreading or thorough copy-editing, feel free to check out my website —> Main Line Editing

If you have any questions or would like to set up a project with me, you can contact me here on Goodreads or directly at my email —> thomasjshutt@gmail.com

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!

message 2: by Al "Tank" (new)

Al "Tank" (alkalar) | 40 comments After 8 years, I've retired as lead copy editor for AKW Books. Now taking reservations for one manuscript in February.

I prefer science fiction / fantasy (without the zombies and vampires). But I have experience in a wide variety of genres.

Rates depend upon how much time it's going to take me. If your ms is fairly clean, it costs less -- and conversely.

Examples of my work:
-Anything by John Bowers, Bruce Davis, Kriss Erickson (her fantasy series and autobiography), Louis Birner, Mary Elizabeth Fricke
-Terry Perrine's Storm Coming
-A. Koyfman's King of Collins
-Gregory Bryant's Butcher of Akegawa
and dozens of others.