Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Historical Fiction > We Go Again by Michael Cargill - WWII story, free for reviewers and modmins

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 217 comments So here we are, my new book has finally been published!

Set in WWII, We Go Again is a story that not only touches on the relationship between soldiers, but also offers an insight into the effects that war can have on a person’s state of mind.

Of course, no war story would be complete without any action and this one is packed to the rafters with guns, tanks, planes, some French civilians… and a little birdy tells me that there’s even a smidgen of romance to be found somewhere within its pages as well.

Reviewers and Goodreads modmins are welcome to make use of the links below to download themselves a free copy.

Reviewers - epub mobi Kindle and PDF

Paperback and ebook purchase links Amazon UK Amazon US Smashwords

Not long after surviving the horrors of D-Day, Corporal James Bowden finds himself as part of a small group of soldiers marching through Nazi-occupied France.

Supplied with orders that are vague and unspecific and surrounded by men he doesn’t know, will James survive society’s desire for justice and revenge?

message 2: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik Sounds like just my kind of read! (In fact, I myself am working on a book much like this one in some ways). I'm kind of backlogged for reviews, but I'll review it when I can.

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 217 comments Please do, Dennis!

The entire subject of WWII fascinates me, what went on during those six years was immense.