Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Tales of the Bodhisattva: The Khurran
This topic is about Tales of the Bodhisattva
Book Cover Help > Please update name and cover :)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Justin Dockins | 5 comments Hello, my name is Justin Dockins. I have a couple issues that I need help with. My author name is Justin Garrett Dockins, but I'd like it changed to just Justin Dockins so all of my books can be seen in one place.
Secondly, my book "Tales of the Bodhisattva: the Khurran" was renamed "Keeper of the Violet Fire". Could I please get an update on that as well? The new cover is under the new name on Amazon.
Thank you!

message 2: by Philip (last edited Jan 24, 2015 09:10AM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments working on Done

Moved the books from the other Profile to the one with your middle name. GR would not switch your Author profile to one without the middle name, since books have been published under it, but the other one can be merged to this one since the one with the middle name is a more complete version.

GR does not replace book covers/titles to turn one edition of a book into another. That way people can shelve the book they own/read.

I have created an ACE (Alternate Cover Edition) for you here:Keeper of the Violet Fire.

You can set the edition of a book you want somebody to see when searching or viewing your profile.

How to set your Default edition.
Set Default Edition

Justin Dockins | 5 comments Thank you! You have been extremely helpful :)