Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack frost and Niran!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Hmm... I'm feeling for something supernatural yet historic.
So I've always loved the film Van Helsing and would love to do a role play with someone who loves it just as much as I do.

The idea would be that Aleera is the newest member of Dracula's brides. She still holds on to her human life and still has trouble killing humans, she still can not understand what she had become and why Dracula has done this. But slowly she starts to change. She starts to kill too much, more than their feed.

Requirements:
- Yes this is a doubles role play; I will play Aleera & Marishka. While you will play Dracula & Verona.
- I want this to be detailed, no less than a paragraph.
- This is a romance & a historical role play. I want to take this slow and ease into the romance.
- There is a dominant/submissive type of relationship in this role play. The brides call Dracula master and he addresses them how he wants. So if you have a problem with that don't offer please.

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Have you seen the film? Should we just stick to those appearances and just start?

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Sure thing, give me a moment.

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments A new bride. A new vampire.
Marishka had been informed that the new bride was a beauty, just as her and Verona. But this one was young, young and innocent and knew nothing of killing. She rejected the idea of who she had become now, or more of what she had become.
Marishka lay on her bed in the chambers, Verona in the chambers with her. Marishka's chestnut, wavy hair sprawled out on the bed and her pale skin gleaming in comparison to all the dark features in the room. She lifted her head up to look at Verona with a raised eyebrow, a curious look about her.
"The new girl?", Marishka asked, her accent thick, "When shall we meet her? When will our master let us see her?".

_____

She was hungry.
The hunger itched and burned, it begged for her to do bad things and wanted her to feast on those bad things. She had been taken into a castle, a great, big castle that stretched and pierced through the sky.
She was in a room, a dark room that had no walls and no feel of the outside world. "Urgh!", she screamed out, the thirst becoming stronger as she placed her hands on each side of her face and crumbled into a ball of protectiveness.
She was in a white under dress, her skin almost as pale as the white itself.
Aleera did not know what she had become, what kind of creature this Dracula had turned her into.
What he had tricked her into.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona had her eyes closed as she tried to sleep, but Marishka kept asking all these questions about the new bride. She opened one eye and glanced over at Marishka. "Do not know. It could be tomorrow, today or even never." She sighed softly. "But then again, the curiosity just hits me like getting punched in the face or stomach."
The girl opened her eyes fully and just watched as Marishka lay there on the bed. "Do you think we could go and ask our master?"

————

Dracula sat on his throne in the grand hall wondering what to do now. His new wife in one of the cells down in the dungeon as he tried to hold her thirst back.
The more than one hundred year old vampire sat there in thought of how everything is going to be planned out. Of course he was starving at the moment, but he knew to wait until the sunset. "Dam! Why can't Aleera come to her senses now?!" He screamed as he slammed his fist on the arm of his throne while creating an earthquake and lightening strikes outside. Al the candles blow out forcing the whole castle to go into darkness.

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka looked up at the ceiling of the room as she felt her masters anger. She looked back at Verona and gave a wide eyes look," Our master is angry. We should console him, Verona". She got off of the bed, her dress flowing as she glided towards Verona. She could still see clearly, she was a vampire after all. She stood away for a moment and then leaned over her, giving a small and wicked smile. "Come, let us go to him", she said, somewhat happily and encouragingly. She gave Verona one last look before she floated towards the door and opened it, stepping out and leaving the door open behind her, making her sister wife come.
____

"Ahhh", Aleera's scream pierced through the air as she felt Dracula's anger. She was knew to this, it was like she sensed his disappointment and anger, which frightened her.
She looked up at the tall, dark ceiling of the dungeon she had been placed in, looking up at what Dracula was doing. "Stop it!", she screamed again," Enough!". She could not take this anymore, she could not take the thirst that was getting stronger and stronger. She could not take what she was and the control that it had on her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona sat up when she felt the castle shake. She glanced over at Marishka and nodded in agreement with her sister wife. "Do you know what we are going to say when we get down there?" She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.
The vampire looked at Marishka and nodded again. "What I mean is that we do not know what he is angry about..." She began to trail off as she glided to the door and down the long hallway.

-----------

Dracula stood up and began to pace. He began to mumble multiple different things at once. He soon paused as he realized that all the candles were not lit. Just upon snapping his fingers, all of the candles in the castle lit. "Dam you Aleera! Are you going to push back against me saying that you are not willing to control your hunger?!" He screamed, but nothing happened this time and was not supposed to.

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka continued to walk down the halls, but now they were lit. She placed her hands behind her back, looking at Verona with a somewhat clueless expression. However, she was not clueless at all. "It does not matter. But we can advise our master about the new bride", she said simply.
They continued to drift through the halls effortlessly until they made it to the tall, gothic doors of the grand hall where their master sat.
"Master", she hissed slightly, a teasing in her voice, and also a wanting in her voice. She knocked just slightly, she could not simply enter.

______

Aleera slowly sat up, leaning against the wall and looking up at the ceiling, as if she could see Dracula.
"Let me out", she hissed," Enough with this". She was sick of being caged up, clueless to everything and her so called new life. She banged on the wall, hitting it repeatedly and shouting," Free me, Dracula!".
She knew that Dracula's brides never truly addressed him directly, instead they called him Master.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((How am I doing?))

Verona followed Marishka down the hallway until they got to the grand throne room door. She let Marishka do the talking since she was not so goo at consoling their master. She waited patiently for a response from Dracula himself. "Do you think he is in there?" She asked Marishka. "Maybe he is off hunting..." She began to trail off again as to doubt if she was right or not.

———

Dracula was just about to go hunt to estinguish his anger and frustration when he heard a knock and the a voice on the other side. He heard it perfectly since he was a vampire after all and vampires like himself have perfect eyesight and hearing. He flinched when he heard his name being called from down below.
The vampire then turned his attention to the grand doors, "what is it Marishka and Verona?" He called back as he made his way back to his throne. He kept his hand ready as if he was waiting on something to give him the cue to open the door.

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Doing great :D!))

Marishka gave Verona a raise of her eyebrows, giving her a slight smirk before she pushed the never ending doors and stepped into the grand hall. She saw her master, sat across the throne like a king. He was a king, the king of the dead.
"Master", Marishka greeted, bowing her head just slightly," Will we ever get to see the new bride? Maybe we can help her?". They had gone through her experience after all, they knew what it felt like. But being what they were was so much better.

_______

She wanted to get out! She needed to get out. However, she had no strength. Aleera felt weak in every possible way, she just sat there, leaving against the wall as she looked straight ahead at the dungeons door.
"I am so hungry", she stated. Then all of a sudden she felt herself cry out in anger, begging for Dracula to release her and show her mercy! To teach her and help her!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona watched Marishka push open the doors and walk, more like glide into the grand throne room. She decided it would upd be best not say anything this time. She bowed to her master as well since everytime they had to come upon passing or greeting Dracula, they were forced to bow to him before speaking. But after Marishka finished speaking, Verona whispered to her. "Marishka, I do not think we should be asking this at this time..." She began. "What I mean is that he is upset at the moment and..." She was about to continue, but her master cut her off.

———

Dracula was just about open the doors when Marishka pushed them open. He clicked his tongue. "A lady should never open a heavy door like that." He watched them and half listened to what they had to say. He glanced over at Marishka when spoke, but when she finished, he could Verona whisper to Marishka. He soon cut her off. "My sweet darlings, I see you want to help out my new bride, but I am against that. You see, she has to come to her own senses to be able to get through this." He stood up, "now it is time for my hunting time." With one swoop, he transformed into a bat and flew out the window just above his throne.

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka gave their master a slightly wicked smile, one that stated she adored him yet she could not help but be more than just a lady. She was quite the mischievous one, and her master had grown to know of that over the many years they had spent together. Verona knew of her mischievousness as well and somewhat acted as the more sensible one.
She gave Verona a wide eyed and urgent look as she started to whisper. Did she not want to see their new sister? Did she not want to end her curiosity.
However, their master shortly spoke out and stated what he believed, and they had no other choice but to respect his decision.
Marishka bowed her head again and said," Good hunting, master", before he transformed in to a bat like creature but of a more human feature. She looked to Verona and grinned, her fangs somewhat showing as she felt a devilish emotion come over her," Shall we see her anyway?".

______

Blood. Blood. Blood.
That's all Aleera could think of. She could feel herself becoming more and more like them. Those creatures, and she tried to reject any idea of her becoming a vampire.
There had been rumours of such creatures in her village, but mere silly rumours that Aleera had not taken seriously. Was she supposed to believe something by simple village people? She needed to see for herself. So like a fool she had gone out into the woods at night and had waited to see something. What a fool, a fool that was too curious.
She shut her eyes and gasped out in pain as the burning became more evident, burning her throat and her whole body. She saw her body changing.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona, as sensitive as she is, glanced over at Marishka after her master left to go hunt. Her eyes watched as Marishka's fangs come out. "Are you sure you want to do this? " She whispered unsure if their master would find out about them seeing the new bride. "Marishka. Please, listen to our master and go back to our chambers or go hunt. " Verona spoke up; she really was with what her master said to them. She also knew that was why her master married her.

————

Dracula flew out of the window to go hunt. He was starved and really needed some blood at the moment. He was too worried about what Marishka and Verona would do. But of course he knew that they would head down into the dungeon to check a peek into the cell Aeera is in.
The vampire King was tempted to fly back to his castle, but decided to go kill and drink the blood from the villagers down below.

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments She could see that Verona was slightly worried, pleading with her to do what their master was saying. However, Marishka could not.
"You go back to the chambers, I will go to the new bride. I am sorry, Verona, but I must see her", Marishka stated strongly. She placed her hand on the side of Verona's face and slowly moved her hand to brush it through her straight, black and beautifully long hair. She gave Verona a soft smile and then suddenly became herself again, giving her sister wife a smirk.
Before Verona could say another word Marishka vanished into the shadows that helped carry her secretly to the dungeons.

______

Aleera had begun speaking to herself, mumbling and swaying back and forth as the burn became more prominent.
"Oh Dracula", she said hauntingly," Why keep me in such confined space? We could share our first meal together, a fresh and young women, just as you and your wives shared me".
She began to fantasise about such things, about ripping apart a human and feasting on their flesh and blood. She desired it so.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona was about to speak, but before she could, Marishka had already left to go down the dungeon. She sighed and used her speed to see if she could beat Marishka down there. Which she did. She stood next the cell door of the new bride her master decided to marry another woman. She stood there as she waited for Marishka, she planned on reminding her to not intervine with all this until their master decides to come to his senses. "Why does Marishka always do this? She does not listen to anyone not even our master." She talked out loud.

———

The King of vampires flew down into into the village and transformed into his human form. He moved in and out of the shadows. He let his fangs grow to two points, his glowed red as he targeted a victim rushing into the village. He licked his lips and then swooped in. He soon sank his teeth into his victim.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((What is your time limit before you either have to remind someone or think they abandoned the roleplay?))

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Um, my time limit is usually a day, I don't expect constant replies but I do welcome them. I get that people have lives and things to do. I usually think they've abandoned the role play when a week or more has past))

Marishka could hear her sister wife. She had made it to the dungeon before her, Marishka needed to feed because it was evident that she was weaker.
She dropped to the ground, her feet hitting the concrete and her dressing swaying around her as she made eye contact with Verona.
"Verona, you did come. I knew you could not resist as much as I", she smirked, hissing slightly as she spoke.
She knew she could rely on her sister wife, for they had known each other for many centuries.

____

Aleera could hear them. The other wives of Dracula, it somewhat shocked and sickened her to realise that she was now one of his brides.
"I can hear you", she said, giving a menacing little laugh as she leaned against the dungeons gated door.
"I beg of you, sisters. Give me someone to feed on. My throat and body burn for the blood and flesh of a fresh young human", she whispered, closing her eyes briefly and imaging exactly that. She re opened her eyes and further said," Come. I want to see your faces, I want to see my sisters".

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Do you mind if I reply later, maybe tonight?))

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((No, I don't mind at all :) ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Thank you!! And also I am the same way. If it is more than a day I kind wonder if they forgot about the roleplay.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona too made eye contact and sighed, "I told you that I do not feed like you do, but to feed on our master's new wife? That is just disrespectful." She stood up after leaning against the wall. "If you think about it, she was already our master's dinner, but then he decided that she should become his new wife." She glanced over at the cell, "at this point, you should stop and go feed on a villager. The blood is just as good as a vampire's blood." The vampire wife added in. "Do you know what he will do if he catches us down here with ought permission?" She raised an eyebrow at her sister wife.

————

Dracula stood there with a boy about ten dead in front of him. He wiped the blood from around his mouth with his special handkerchief. He sighed and glanced around as he decided to feed his wives now. Light in the houses turned on to see what was going on. The vampire king decided to knock the first three humans out. He waited patiently for the right moment.

message 25: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka gave out an extremely amused laugh.
"Feed on her? Verona, I am insane but not that insane. I do not wish to harm her, I simply want to meet her". She then acted the part, tapping her sharp nail against her lip and looking up in a clueless manner," But maybe it would be nice". She then shook her head out and stopped her facade, laughing just slightly as she walked away and approached the gate like door that held their new sister wife away from them. She looked to the new one and just studied her features for a moment. She looked over her paling skin, her voluptuous body and her amazing red, curled long hair.
"What is your name, new one?", Marishka asked.

_____

Aleera saw them approach, and she was shocked to see such beauty. Of course Dracula's brides would be attractive, however she never prepared herself for how attractive they were.
She stayed in the corner of the room, pressing her back against the wall and holding her legs to her chest.
She looked to the two women with slight fear. "My name is Aleera", she finally stated, twiddling her thumbs together.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona was about to step in front of her sister wife, but stayed back. She decided to call her master that Marishka was disobeying him. She began to send a thought, but paused for a moment as realized that he might already scare the new bride. She listened to what Marishka and the new bride was talking about.

————

Dracula soon had a rope around all three of the human's necks. He picked the other end of the room and ran back towards the castle. When he arrived, he placed two on the table and carried the third, who was a little girl, down to the dungeon. He took the key out and opened the door. He let the heels of his shoes click on the stone floor and stairs. "My sweet darling..." He called to his new wife, "it is dinner time."

message 27: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "I am Marishka and she is Verona", she stated, elegantly moving her hand as she introduced them. She was about to step forward but she suddenly saw their master. She stepped back further and grabbed onto Verona's hand, bowing her head and going completely silent before she upset him further.
She did not know whether she upset him, it seemed as though he had barely even noticed them.

______

Aleera smiled small towards the brides before Dracula came in. But then she saw the girl, the little girl. The once human side of realised that it was wrong, that girl still had her whole life ahead of her yet Dracula had killed her.
But then as her dead body came closer she was beginning to think like a vampire. So young, so fresh, such pure blood.
Her breath started to becoming faster and she moved closer, crawling towards the body. She looked up at Dracula with a slightly hesitant look, somewhat asking his permission before biting the girl. But she could no longer resist. She grabbed the girl easily, she was limp and light, and moved the girls head for easier access to her neck. Aleera's fangs extended out and she bit into the girl roughly.
The blood exploded in her mouth.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona just watched silently in the darkness until she noticed her master walk forward with something in his hand. She bowed when he came towards them. "Master." She whispered.

————

Dracula walked over the the cell that he had imprisioned Aleera in. "I hope you have come to your senses by now." He informed her as he threw the body into the cell. He stepped back when she bit into the girl; he glanced over at Verona and Marishka, "your dinners are on the table upstairs, but at the moment I am mad at you for coming down here when I specifically told you that you were not allowed to come and look at her." He eyed Marishka and then Verona.

message 29: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Sorry for the late reply))

Marishka looked at Aleera from under her lashes, looking at her new sister to see how she reacted to their master bringing a young girl. Aleera hesitated but all of that faded away. She was a true vampire now, a true bride.
However, Marishka quickly averted all eye contact and looked towards the floor. When she sensed their master she looked up, towards his face, and suddenly had a guilty look about her.
"Forgive me, master. It was my fault. Verona was not the one to seek out the new bride, it was me", Marishka confessed, looking down as she could no longer face the masters eye contact.

_____

Oh sweet blood.
Aleera was so consumed by the dead body that lay in front of her. She held the prey tightly and continue to suck the heavenly blood from the body, it was so perfect. However, that did not mean that she could not hear Dracula and her new sisters discussing.
Aleera removed her lips and her fangs from the body slowly, gasping slightly and quietly as she did, like she was coming up for air. She felt the blood dripping from her mouth, her bottom lip and chin covered in ruby red blood.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona glanced up at their master and then thanked him quietly before heading up to go have her dinner. She did not say anything more. She was too starved after all of this.

————

Dracula nodded to Verona as he knew that she would never do anything like this. "Marishka, do you even want your dinner?" He questioned her sternly. He then turned, unlocked the door and then stepped forward towards Aleera. "Now tell me how was that?" He questioned her as he squatted down. He placed a finger on Aleera's chin and looked into her eyes.

message 31: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "Y-yes, master. I do want dinner", Marishka stumbled, looking into her masters eyes with hesitance and fear.
She took her leave when he turned away, she glided through the castle into the room with their dinner.
She felt every nerve in her body stiffen, she felt her heart and skin grow colder because of how much she feared her master would change towards her after this. Marishka looked to Verona and shook her head slightly," My sister, I am truly sorry".

_____

Aleera watched them with curiosity and an unexplainable expression. She felt sorry for the wives, she felt as though they did not deserve such stern behaviour from their master for being so curious.
She looked Dracula in the eyes. She licked her lips to be more presentable and bowed her head," It pleased me very much". She gulped down and then looked to him again, giving an unreadable expression," Thank you".

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona was had already bitten into her dinner when Marishka came in. She was some what upset at her, but she still cared about her sister. She came up for some air as blood dropped down her chin and neck. "It is okay. I am not mad at you and look, out master brought us some dinner." The vampire bit in again and finished off her dinner. She cleaned herself off and stared at her sister. "You should also now that you can never 'break' him." She added in and then sighed.

————

"No need to thank me." He answered. "Marishka never listens, so do not mind her when I let you out..." He wiped the blood from her chin and held it out for her to lick. "You missed some." He said lightly. "Now have you come to your senses?" He questioned.

message 33: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Late- ish replies, I'm having dinner))

Break him?", she asked, suddenly looking to her sister with strong eyes. She knew that Verona would forgive her, but that did not mean she took her for granted. They were sisters, they had spent a long time with one another and knew each other.
She walked towards her dinner, looking down at the being and taking it's wrist. She felt her fangs come out, she pushed her mouth against it and her fangs ripped into the skin and blood flowed into her mouth.

______

Aleera looked at him finger but did not lick the remaining blood, instead she simply looked into his eyes strongly.
"I find her to be very intriguing. I do not worry of her", she confirmed.
"Have your wives always feared you, Dracula?", she stated, her accent particularly thick in this sentence. She was not yet that fond of him to call him master or lick blood off of his finger.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona glanced over Marishka and sighed again. "I am going to walk around the castle." She turned and headed towards the entrance hall and then up the main staircase. She just could not believe it, why does her sister have to act like this? The way Marishka acted just frustrated her.

————

Dracula looked at her. "Of course, but in the end they stop being scared." He shrugged and stood up. "In two days time, there is a red moon. And on that night, I will let you out." He informed her before heading out of her cell, locking the door and disappearing into the darkness.

message 35: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka focused on Verona as she walked away, disappointed in herself for upsetting both her master and her sister. She let out a sigh and continued to drink the things blood, letting that take over her mind rather than letting the issues of today take over.

______

Aleera just looked to Dracula, not answering but just paying attention to him. But then she saw him rise, she saw him head towards the door.
"No", she shook her head," No no no! Do not leave me here!", she begged. But it was already too late, for he had vanished into the darkness that the dungeons provided. She walked towards the gated cell door and banged on it, but nothing. It seemed her vampire abilities were still weak.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona could not get the thought of her sister Marishka disobeying their master again. She bared her teeth just thinking about it. "If Marishka wants to disobey the master's orders, then she would be good enough to get what is coming to her." She hissed through her teeth as she let the heels of her shoes click against the stone floor.

————

Dracula disappeared out of the dungeon and then appeared in his chamber tomb. He knew that this was getting to his head. He climbed into his coffin, pulled the lid down to take a small nap. All he needed was a quick nap until the next night.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Should we skip to the next night?))

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Don't worry about it ))

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Yeah, just replying now))

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments It was the next night, and Marishka had quickly awoken from her sleep, leaving her chambers and moving towards the grand hall. She simply walked around the hall, since it was big and lavished, filled with beautiful paintings and carving. She hoped to see the master so she could further apologise for disobeying his commands completely. She was a fool, she knew that. She just needed to know that the master had forgiven her, or what it was she could do to make him forgive her.

______

Another night in this forsaken dungeon filled with nothing! Another night of emptiness! She had slept straight through the day, but she craved to see the last of it, the last of the sun. However, she knew that was not possible, she had already become one of them.
She leaned her head against the stone wall and looked up, begging for the red moon to come quickly. She wished for company, clothes and more food. Her clothes were dirty, messy with dirt and blood.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona was already up and was walking down the hallway towards the dungeon. She wanted to apologize for what happens the night before to Aleera. She took a deep breath and made her way into the dungeon.

————

Dracula was still fast asleep and was waiting for the right time to wake up from his slumber. But every so often, he twitched slightly as he felt that something was off. He did not know what it was, but he had to find out what.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka stayed in the hall. She walked around slowly, observing the paintings on the walls. Paintings of them; the master, Verona and her. She found them to be quite beautifully drawn, although she had not seen herself in a mirror for a long while. She soon wandered further to find another painting, one very unfamiliar and uncertain. A painting of a vampire in it's true form and a werewolf, battling and fighting for their lives.

________

Aleera could hear something, footsteps. She did not find any of it familiar, she did not recognise who. But that was normal, since she had not been properly introduced to the women. However, it was certain that it was not Dracula. She moved her head and looked towards the door, her eyes sharp and wondering," Who is there?". She did not move, she kept where she was.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona soon arrived at the dungeon. She made her way to Aleera's cell. When she heard a noise through the silence she jogged over to the new wife's cell. "I am Verona." She smiled softly, "look, I am sorry about last night. Marishka is a bit...well...let us say she has a bit of a temper and does not listen to our master..." She began to trail off. "I know that my master will not like me being here, but will you at least know that you will always have someone to go to if you need to talk."

————

Dracula pushed his coffin lid open fiercely as he glanced around. He sat up and then ran towards the dungeon. He had a weird feeling that something was not right.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka was enchanted and captured by these paintings. She wondered why she had never paid them any mind before now, they were beautiful. So accurate and true. She wondered what meaning they held for her master. Suddenly she heard something, hasty footsteps going towards the dungeon, so she made her way there. Because she knew those footsteps were her masters.

_____

Aleera looked towards the bride, giving a soft and thankful smile. She needed to hear that, to be able to know that there was someone. She looked into the brides eyes and shook here head," There is nothing to apologise for". Aleera moved, she got up and went over to the door, but stayed her distance.
"Does he treat you badly?", she asked quietly, very curious as to how he gave time to each bride. Did they like how everything was?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona made a wierd noise, "Well, yes and no. He does not hurt us, but only yells and then gets over it as soon as the week ends. And just hang in there until the red moon." She paused realizing that her master was coming. "And what ever you do, do not say a word that I was here." She whispered the last part. She stood up and turned. She was about to walk away when she bumped into something, but more like someone. She back up and bowed, "I am sorry master." She whispered.

————

Count Dracula finally arrived at the dungeon, but noticed that Verona was there and not Marishka. He sighed at that part, but when he saw that she got up to go, he rushed in and forced her to bump into him on purpose.

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Marishka rushed to the dungeon, she heard voice and chatter. What is it that was strange? She hesitantly walked down the steps and towards the dungeon where her new sister lay. However she took her time going there, she took slow steps, slow and quiet to make sure that she would not interrupt them.

________

Aleera listened carefully, taking everything in. It seemed that the wives truly did love their master, with admiration and pure affection. They obeyed him because they believed in him.
She saw and heard that Verona bumped into their master, she leaned against the gate like door and wrapped her hands around the bar.
"Do not be mad at her. She had made me understand", but then she realised something was not right.
"Dracula, you seem...different", she asked hesitantly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Verona backed up slightly, but did not smiled. She was about to speak when she heard Aleera speak. She glanced over at the new wife Dracula had chosen. "Yes master. I was just apologizing for Marishka's behavior last night and that she has someone to go to if she ever got lonely." She raised an eyebrow at Aleera and the glanced back at her master wondering what was different when Aleera spoke up.

————

Dracula kept his gaze ever so slightly at Aleera and at Verona. He listened to then looked at Aleera when she said something that veered his think almost over the edge of an imaginary cliff. "I look different?" He questioned her. "I have never in my life heard something like that. Whay makes you say that?"

« previous 1 3