Vendetta (Blood for Blood, #1) Vendetta question

Which of the brothers do you want Sophie to end up with? Who was your favourite?

Well, i think Sophie and Nic should be together..
How can Luca dare to develop feelings with someone his brother love's..? Errr..no pls. Sophie and Nic really lyk each other Luca pls donot come in between 'cause already there are many complications in their relationship.... Luca is gud as ‘snarky angry bro of Nic' NO luv triangle with 2 brothers atleast!

Definitely Nic and Sophie. It would be weird for her to have feelings for one brother and then switch to another. I mean, they're brothers. A love triangle with two brothers would be kind of ewww. I think the whole thing with Luca is him helping her for Nic's sake, even though he doesn't like her.

Luca of course hahahahahaha

Gianluca... isnt that a beautiful name?
I dont think there is a question, is it?

I liked Nic, but I loved Luca and I think that he is supposed to be with her.

Carolina Alvarenga i agree
Aug 16, 2015 05:19PM · flag

Gino, definitely.

Kidding! I too loved both Nic and Luca, but I'd love to see something happen with Luca more. Maybe it's because Nic's feelings are more obvious, and I love a challenge, but I'm rooting for Luca to succeed. I love him <3

Jane (last edited Apr 16, 2015 06:56AM ) Apr 16, 2015 06:53AM   0 votes
i loved them both. but i think sophie will be with nic since she developed her feelings for him at first and they are the main characters but by the end i loved the way luca was always there for her, especially the note at the end *swoon*. so im pretty sure i will be happy with whomever she ends up with and heartbroken for the other one. urgggg this is so confusing i've never felt like this before.

I very hope she will end up with LUCA <3

I'm team Luca and Sophie. I like Nic but Luca is stronger and his character captured me more.

Carolina Alvarenga i agree
Aug 16, 2015 05:20PM · flag

I think its safe to say that after the 2nd book we all know who is gonna be endgame. If you know what I mean.

Btw I definitely love Luca more than Nic.

Anyway, I dont feel like its much of a love triangle. Basically by the end of book 2 you can definitely tell who is gonna be the guy Sophie will end up with.

I would love to know if Luca n Sophie had a chemistry more than just pulling legs of each other and embarrass each other but this Book looks like Sophie's gonna End up with NIC hes's Cute Tho <3 :*

Linda (last edited Jan 24, 2015 07:44AM ) Jan 24, 2015 07:43AM   -1 votes
I like both, Nic and Luca ♥ but I like Luca a little bit more and I would be so happy if Sophie and Luca would get together!! I like Nic and Sopie together too, but Luca is my number 1, he did so much for Sophie and he want her to be safe.

But in the end, it will be Nic and Sophie, they are the leading characters!!