We ♥ Anne Conley!! discussion

Group Reads > Nominate a Book for February

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 4 comments Mod
Hi guys!

It's time to nominate a book to read together in February.

This month we are reading a book from the romance genre!

Please nominate 1 or 2 books that you would like to read next month that falls into the contempuary romance genre.

When nominating a book, please put the title, author, and the synopsis; which can be found on the books page here on Goodreads.

We will also be reading Falling for Heaven which is the first book in the Four Winds series by Anne.

Happy Nominating!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments when nominating are we trying to stay newer releases or is it just anything in the selected genre?

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 4 comments Mod
anything with in the genre

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikebolter) | 1 comments Well I'm a loon and haven't read Neighborly Complications so that would be my pick. But towards the end of Feb as I've got reviews scheduled in the beginning :)

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments I tried to look around for some books that sounded good that got good reviews. Here are a few I came across.

The Line Between
Kaleidoscope Hearts
Best Kind of Broken

Stephanie (Between the Coverz) (betweenthecoverz) | 3 comments The Billionaire's First Christmas - Contemporary Romance (A Winters Love Book 1) by Holly Rayner

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Aaron Winters, the gorgeously handsome billionaire CEO and philanthropist has always hated Christmas; for him, the festive season holds too many tormenting memories...

Robyn Hurst is one of his many dutiful employees, but won't let anything - or anyone - cancel Christmas for her.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, the traditional charity auctions take place; Robyn finds herself one of the unlucky ones, auctioned away for a date with the highest bidder. Just when she fears falling into the wrong hands, she's relieved to find that a mysterious bidder has saved her. She's even more surprised to discover that it's none other than Aaron Winters himself!

Soon they find themselves in a most unexpected romance, as Aaron finds a woman truly in love with life, and Robyn finds her billionaire suitor to be more than just a wealthy curmudgeon; can Robyn bring him out of his shell, and teach Aaron the true joy of Christmas?

Stephanie (Between the Coverz) (betweenthecoverz) | 3 comments White Knight, A Contemporary Christian Romance (The Courage Series #2) by Staci Stallings

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Hoping for some excitement and a little extra money, A.J. Knight signed up to be a Houston EMT. However, when he did, he never thought about the life-and-death situations he'd be put into or the lives that he might be called on to save. Worse, he never so much as considered the lives that might be lost while he was working to save them.

Eve Knox understands what it's like to have life ripped away in an instant. After the death of her first and only love in an unimaginable tragedy, she is struggling to go on with a life that seems to have been stripped of its former meaning. Hurting and alone, Eve knows her friends are just trying to help her cope, but their attempts to fill the void in her heart are starting to smother the spirit she once had. She sees no point in searching for love a second time, what happens when a second-chance love shows up in a way she never saw coming...