ƊƠƦƠƬӇƳ MƲƧƬ ƊƖЄ discussion

Welcome > Why Did You Join This Group?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please, tell us why you joined! It's lots of fun to hear!

message 2: by Mariah (new)

Mariah (bizarrebrunette) I really loved this book and I loved the re imagining of Oz. I also bought the Wizard of Oz the original novel to see how this novel compared to the original.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mariah! I love Dorothy Must Die too! :)

message 4: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Gregory (oneguysguidetogoodreads) | 3 comments I joined because I freaking love Danielle Paige and everything about DMD! I will admit, I was extremely hesitant to jump into Paige's Oz. After SO many authors trying to jump on the Oz bandwagon, I was beginning to feel that nobody would ever again capture Baum's vision of Oz. Imagine my surprise when Danielle not only captured Baum's vision, but brought Oz to life for an entirely new generation of readers! I'm here to help spread the love of all things DMD and DP!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr! Dorothy Must Die is totally amazing!

message 6: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) I just finished the first book- and I LOVED it. I wanted to join this group for a while; now that I've read the books, I can!

message 7: by Nele (new)

Nele (neltjuhv) | 1 comments Hi all! I joined this group because I absolutely love the series. I can't wait for the third one to come out. I love Oz! :-)

message 8: by MeowZeMonster (last edited Nov 19, 2015 10:22AM) (new)

MeowZeMonster | 1 comments I joined because I absolutely love this book series. My sister introduced me to it and I couldn't put the series down, now i'm just waiting for the 3rd book. I can't wait. :)

message 9: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileythestoryteller) I joined because I heard about it from someone on goodreads and really liked the idea of a group on this series.

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) That sounds wonderful y'all!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining!

@Angel I'm so glad you joined! :) I've seen Dorothy Must Die on your to-read list forever!

@MeowZeMonster Well your sister is awesome for doing that! :)

@Nele I can't wait either!! Oz is so amazing, I love what Danielle did with it.

@Hailey Thanks for joining! We're glad to have you here! :)

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Analeese, it's true, I just couldn't land my hands on a copy!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so happy you finally did! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Because I love the series

message 15: by Bridy.Kemp (new)

Bridy.Kemp (bubbles81) | 14 comments it is possibly the best book iv read in a long time