SCP Foundation discussion

SCP Containment Cells > SCP-3617's Cell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 137 comments
SCP-3617 is kept in a 5m x 5m x 5m padded room. It is to be cleaned biweekly - every Tuesday and Thursday - as black tendrils, blood, and flesh tend to manifest around it.

All personnel that enters SCP-3617 must be Class B personnel. They must go under a psychological evaluation before and after entering SCP-3617's cell due to its cognitohazardous properties. Anyone shown being under its charismatic thrall should be given a class A amnesiac. Anyone infected by SCP-3616 should be incinerated contained. Outbreaks of SCP-3616 should be met with extreme aggression - quarantine the area and eliminate confine the infected.

message 2: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 26, 2015 06:07PM) (new)

Victor sat alone it his cell, bloody writings and sigils smeared on his walls. He sat in the center of the room, eyes closed, talking. He did this often. He talked with SCP-3616, his god, his lord, his devil. It told him things, and it gave him things. It made him charming, appealing to others, even though SCP-3616 stripped him of any human kindness. He hated being in these walls, but he trusted his god. There had to be a reason for his capture. Maybe to infect the Foundation?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 685 comments Mod
Vincent teleported in with a faint screech. He immediately fell back on his behind, gazing around frantically with a deranged smile before giggling uncontrollably. "Where, where" he wiped a tear of laughter away, "Where am I?" he snickered.

message 4: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 26, 2015 06:56PM) (new)

Victor jumped back, hissing with his teeth clenched and baring, appearing as a sneer. After the initial shock faded, he frowned in confusion. "What is this?" He asked to no one in particular - or maybe it was to his god. He walked around Vincent, examining him. "Purple. You're all purple!" He exclaimed, almost as the existence of a purple person insulted him. This response bordered a racist reaction, but was not so - he just did not know what was before him. Human? Monster? Demon? Or Other? He was confused. He walked away slowly, gaining a 'safe distance' from this strange being.

He blinked, "You bet your bonzai I am. An you're all.... you" he snickered as he wobbily got up. "What, is your name?" he asked, holding a hand out eagerly, waiting for him to shake it. He never cared if the SCP's he happened to walk in on were hostile. Sure, he wasn't up to rekindling any sort of conversation with that crazy tentacle hentai guy monster. Whatever the hell his name was. But he did enjoy spontaneously teleporting. It gave him a sense of adventure, something to entertain himself with.

message 6: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 26, 2015 07:05PM) (new)

Victor shook his hand, his grip tight. He looked into Vincent's eyes in an almost amorous fashion, as he always did with new people. "Victor. Surname...classified. I am the High-Priest of the Church, and the Prophet of He-Who-Is-To-Come." He stated matter-of-fact-ly. He did not look away from Vincent's eyes. "What is your name, my child - unless you are my brother and equal. Then I shall treat you as such. None here, that I have encountered, are. Shame, really. Here alone..." He shook his head. He sought blood-brothers, siblings in faith, and equals in rank and status. Everyone else, to him, were but sheep in his flock, and he wanted another shepherd to be with. No fun if he had to lecture and enlighten them all on his own.

He continued smiling, "Uhmmmm... I think it was Vincent at one point. But you can call me V. Or Vince. Or Vincent. Or Purple Guy. Or PG. Or Vincent" he continued snickering, gazing around the cell, "This place is so SMALL. Why, I think it's smaller than MY cell. Which is pretty small." he noted.

In spite of his odd coloration, Vincent was rather...cute? He blinked, he lusted for men all the time, but this feeling...was bubbly, not like a fire in his chest. It was different. It confused him - in a good way? He smiled, his eyes sparking with...emotion? "Vincent...Viktor..." He chuckled, "Same Latin root." He looked at his cell. "It is small, they keep me here, like I'm in an asylum!" He cried out. "But...ah...no matter." He sighed, "I don't need to walk around much."

He stared at the wall, shrugging, "I don't know, I'm p cool with most things." he said, touching it, tilting his head, "You mentioned something bout religion earlier?" he added, chuckling lightly and fixing his hat.

He nodded vigorously, "My god...many call him the Devil, Satan, Iblis, or Lucifer...Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, and Baphomet even. But he is NOT, he is the Dragon, yes, and the Slant and Tortuous Serpent." He said, and looked up skyward, "He and She, They are the Seven-Headed-Serpent." He nodded, "His true name can only be spoken by his children. Are you a blood brother, Vincent?"

He smiled wide, "That sounds like FUN" he chuckled, gazing around and folding his arms. "Though I don't think I'm a blood brother... Uhmmmmmmm... I can't recall ever becoming one." he thought for a moment. Candy... pizza.... blood brother? no... he thought to himself.

message 12: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 05:31PM) (new)

Viktor took his hand and pulled him close. The contact of skin made shivers descend down his spine. "I...I can make you one!" He said, his heart leaping. He looked at Vincent's purple eyes with want in his own. "I...I can initiate you....baptist you....then I won't be alone here..." His voice was shaking slightly.

He blinked, thinking for a moment. His better judgement was telling him that this was probably a bad idea. HA! Better judgement! Since when?! He snickered softly, "SURE! That sounds like FUN! No one ever has anything FUN to do around here!" he replied, never losing his wide smile.

<< KK, I should be one for the remainder of the night as well. >>

He smiled widely, "Really? You mean it!?" He was...excited. He hasn't done that in a while. Not personally convert someone. He was ready for this. He was SO ready for this. He needed this to go right. He was...ever so nervous all of a sudden. Sometimes...things go awry, but...this man...gave him feelings he never had before. Surely OverLord Zalgo would not take Vincent from him...

He nodded, "Yea, totally. I mean, I'm up for anything that sounds like FUN" he said with a giggle, shrugging. Hm. He kinda looks cute. In a, "I could kill you with one punch" sort of way. But hey, that's COOOL too. he snickered at the thought.

He nodded, "Oh-okay. I'll need some supplies before I can do it. I'll need time to prepare..." He paused, no, he didn't. Not really. "Could you get me...a chalice, basin, cup, bowl, or some other vessel for liquids?" He ask softly. "And a knife, dagger, or something like that - usually we use an athame, a double edged dagger." He said softly.

(view spoiler)

<< Yea. I'm pansexual, when it comes to anime, I kinda ship everything XD. I think it works, insanityxinsanity. Not a bad couple. >>

"OH I LOVE KNIVES!" he suddenly exclaimed. He bit his lip in thought, "Maybe... hmmmmmmm" he thought harder. "I think I know where I can get a knife." he nodded.

He smiled widely, "As do I!" He laughed, shaking his head. "Very well. When we have what we need, we can begin the ritual..." He felt a joyous bubble expand in his chest. Euphoria like he never felt. It was a nice release of chemicals in his brain, he thought. He almost forgot what it was like to have positive and genuine emotions.

(view spoiler)

message 20: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jan 27, 2015 08:36PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

He nodded, "I'll be right back." he said, teleporting to his room.

Several minutes later he came back with a wooden bowl and an iron double edged blade. He'd probably pay for this later. He had stolen the blade from the SCP who claimed to be prince of the underworld. "Yea, you can all up and take the motherfuckin thing", was his response when Vince reached for the blade. The guy had always scared him.. then again, mimes had always scared him... "Is this good?" he asked.

"Puuuuurfect!" He sliced his palm with the blade and began to draw many different sigils on the walls of his cell. "Okay, what happens next might...scare you. I need your blood. I'm going to have to ritualistically kill you." He said softly. "I'll drag the blade across your neck...pressing it just enough to draw some blood. Nothing that time won't heal. And if all goes well, it will heal right away..." He cleaned the athame.

He chuckled, "Nah, I'm fine with that" he giggled, "Do I just, lay on the bed? This seems like, super simple" he asked non chalantly.

message 23: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 09:17PM) (new)

He shook his head, "You will stand, when I draw the blood, you will fall to you knees....also, I need your full name - middle is not really needed, but first and last is a must." He said. He felt a bit afraid. The initiate should be educated in some of the doctrines prior to a baptism and profess their faith in it, and declare themselves ready to observe all that the Lord has commanded, and to renounce all that is in opposition to the doctrine and commandments of Zalgo. He hoped all would go well. He took a deep breath. "Tell me your last name, then...we shall begin."

He nodded, thinking for a moment. What was his last name? Ah yes, there it was. Stupid name. "Vincent Vancouver. Yea." he giggled faintly. He tilted his head. His blood was the only part of him that wasn't purple. It would probably look black against his skin. And he couldn't really die either. So he wasn't even worried. He remembered dying once... and then meeting this guy with a weird mask... and then reviving. It was sort of strange. Then again, everything about him was.

message 25: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 09:31PM) (new)

"And now I ask thee now, Vincent Vancouver, dost thou desire to obtain eternal life in the church of Zalgo through faith in Him-Who-Is-To-Come?" He asked, placing the blade to his neck. "Say 'I do.'" He whispered. "Do you accept that, before you can live in Him, and before He can live within you, you must die and be reborn from the womb of Babalon?" He said softly.

"I do!" he giggled, smiling widely. Seriously, he should be spazzing out. But no. He was fine. Completely fine. or as fine as one of his mental stability could be.

He dragged the blade across Vincent's neck and gestured him to kneel. Once he did, he sliced his palm and placed the blade to the wound, letting the blood mingle and mix. Then, he squeezed the blood into the bowl, held it high above his head, and murmured and chanted in a guttural, foreign, and arcane tongue. The blood bubbled and slowly grew in volume, from a few drops to nearly filling the bowl. He lowered the bowl, dipped his fingers in it, and painted a symbol on Vincent's forehead. He then took a sip of the blood, and then pressed the brim of the bowl to Vincent's lips, for him to take a sip.

He glanced down at the blood, raising an eyebrow before taking a sip. Not exactly the best taste ever but HELLA better than a lot of other things... he thought, waiting for further instruction.

He took the dagger, dipped it in the blood, and slashed upward, so droplets of blood splashed against Vincent's face. This, instead of pouring the blood over his head, symbolized the blood of new birth.

"Dost thou renounce Am Dhaegar and his Eldila? And all his works? And all his pomps? Dost thou embrace the lusts of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life?" He asked, before extending his arms before him in a blessing like fashion. "I baptize thee in the Name of the Serpent, and the Great Dragon. Long may the shadow you cast, so all may know you are not born of the lowly race of man, but am a Son of Perdition." He gestured him to rise, "I name you Father of Dragons, Brother of Dragons, and Son of Dragons. May His voice* make itself known unto you and may you follow in His commands."

He waited for him to rise, before clasping his face with both hands, and pulling him in for a caste kiss. He did not break away, however...

*The voice of tempation

He blinked, grunting faintly and kissing him back. Well this was sort of, unexpected... then again most things were. He closed his eyes slowly. Sure, even if it was just some kind of "initiation", was he not allowed to enjoy it?

message 31: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:38PM) (new)

Viktor was not expecting to be kissed back, but his body moved on its own accord - he was taught to give into his instincts and follow them, as they were the primal thought process that kept beasts in the wild alive. So when one arm was wrapped around Vincent's waist, and the over behind Vincent's head, pulling him in to deepen the kiss, he just went with it. It felt wrong, so he adjusted, his arms behind Vincent's head - him taking the role commonly done by the female - and proceeded to kiss him repeatedly, these no longer chaste kisses... His stomach did back flips, what was this feeling?

He wrapped an arm around his waist, leaning forward and deepening the kiss. Was this initiation still? He wasn't sure... but he wasn't sure he cared.

message 33: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 27, 2015 11:00PM) (new)

Viktor slowly broke the kiss, his arms still around Vincent's neck. He leaned back, and felt Vincent's arms wrapped around his waist, holding their bodies close together. His eyelids fluttered open. "By Z'algatoth, you are beautiful..." He said, not aware he was thinking out loud. His pale face was painted red with roses on his cheeks, blushing? He was blushing! He didn't mind. Vincent....his strong arms wrapped around Viktor's lithe body....he wanted this moment to never end. He noticed no signs of rejection of the blood, then realized there was no wound on his neck. Vincent healed at an alarming rate. Maybe the blood would have no effect? Maybe that was for the best. Either way, Vincent was now his....his blood brother, that is. Not HIS to hold, cherish, and love...although he wished it so. Marriage...he performed marriages before. Why did this thought pop up suddenly? Was...he...in love? The idea scared him, but in a good way.

Vincent blinked, glad he was purple. Otherwise he'd be red. Like a tomato. He swallowed, "Really?" he mumbled, for once not smiling. He had always sort of had this complex that he was... well a burden to people. Not that he cared. He'd just never heard it before.

Instead of verbally answering, Viktor went and kissed him passionately again. He felt his body stir in response. He gulped as he pulled away. He then added, very faintly, "Yes...you are." He buried his face in Vincent's chest. He felt the beat of Vincent's heart and for once thought the sounds of life was a lovely, amazing, musical sound.

(view spoiler)

<< I believe Vincent is 6'2 >>

Vincent gazed down at him in slight shock. He didn't know what to say. Sure, he didn't think Viktor was coming on to strong or anything in that sense. Considering that Vincent himself would have probably become a little bit... indiscreet with his advances. But he was just surprised that someone actually liked him.

Viktor felt....he didn't know the words to describe it. Such feelings were normally beyond him. But here he was, in Vincent's arms...feeling these feelings he has never felt before. He sighed softly, "...I think I'm-" He cut himself off, not wanting to scare his Purple Guy away.

He giggled softly, smiling wide, "Me too." he replied calmly, ruffling a hand through Viktor's hair softly.

<< I posted, and also, is there anything you need me to do in your group? >>

He sighed and leaned against his new lover. He felt Vincent ruffle his hair, and he knew this is what people mean when they say true love.

(view spoiler)

He glanced down at him, "What do you want to do now?" he asked, holding back snickers at how cute he was.

He shrugged, "You...take the lead. I'll follow." He didn't have the gall to say what he wanted, for once, he did not feel so superior. And he enjoyed the feeling, or lack there of.

His expression suddenly grew sly, "Oh, so I'm the dominant one?" he teased, his smile remaining wide and just faintly tilting on the psychotic side.

message 44: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 28, 2015 04:19PM) (new)

He nodded softly, "Y-yes...you are." He leaned up to kiss him, his face soft with love. His hard features seemed to melt into more round, feminine, and childlike features as he did so. His pale pink lips touched Vincent's softly in an almost virginal fashion.

Vincent smirked faintly, leaning down and planting small kisses up his neck and jaw expertly. He never did talk about his personal life, truth was, he was exceptionally skilled in this area of expertise.

He moaned slightly, "Whaaaa." He said softly, not sure how to respond. He never did 'romance' before. He fell back, landing on his bed. He giggled softly, his skin tingled from the kisses of his...lover...boyfriend...partner... god! Thinking it felt so good, he wondered how it would feel to say it.

He licked his lips, having fallen on top of him. His nibbled at his neck gently in search of a weak point, his hand travelling up Viktor's waist slowly.

message 48: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 28, 2015 07:10PM) (new)

His breath quickened, as did his heart. "What....are we doing?" He asked softly, lost in the passion. He wasn't sure if what he thought was happening really was. All he knew is that he was being touched, rather sensually, by Vincent. And that he didn't want him to stop. He chewed lightly on his lip.

Vincent smirked faintly, "I'm only following the laws of the "Temptation", should I stop?" he said seductively, his hand inching up Viktor's shirt, grazing his hip gently.

He shook his head, his black eyes shut, "Please...don't." He whimpered. "Temptation is....good." He laughed, smirking. He shifted his weight on the bed, getting more comfortable. His heart was pounding.

« previous 1 3