2015 Book Challenge discussion

Challenge Topics > A book you started but never finished

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Fritz (rooftopreads) | 61 comments Mod
Try to pick a book you have deemed a DNF for this one!

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee | 15 comments For me this ended up being non-fiction. I'm terrible at starting self-help type books and never getting all the way through them! I think I have several on my Nook, but the one I ended up picking up and finishing was The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business. It's actually an excellent book if you have habits you want to change or need to start.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Labarta (areadersoasis) This would be Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I was half way through then stopped I don't know why.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebe_reads) | 17 comments Mockingjay

message 5: by Mary Sue (new)

Mary Sue This was a difficult one for me because I am one of those people who have to finish a book once I start it. A few years back I came across a list of the 1001 books you must read before you die, and I have been slowly trying to check books off that list. A year ago I started Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs. I really struggled with it so I set it aside. Well, I picked it up to meet this task and managed to finish it - but with great difficulty. This was easily the worst book I have ever read - it was crude, disgusting and I just didn't "get it". Task done - Zero stars for this book.

message 6: by Ivy (new)

Ivy | 1 comments a few years back my father bought a book for me and it was "To Kill A MockingBird" i dont know why i stopped reading it but now i have finally finished it .