Short Story Connect discussion

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Read here on Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bev (new)

Bev (bevallen) | 3 comments Over the last few years I've written a number of short stories for various completions and for a future anthology. I've put most of them on my blog here at Goodreads.
Please have a look. I hope you find one you like.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 410 comments Will take a peek

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 410 comments So far I like A Solemn Curfew.:)

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn McBride (carolynmcbride) | 17 comments "Words" has left an impression with me. Very well done!

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn McBride (carolynmcbride) | 17 comments “I have a message for you, cook, from my mistress. If you dare send such a dish as those onions to her husband again, she will see to it your mouth is washed out with horse shit. Then you will know how she feels when she has to sleep with a man whose breath smells like the wind that blows from Satan’s arse.”

I actually fell from the chair laughing!
I love it!

message 6: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn McBride (carolynmcbride) | 17 comments A Solemn Curfew was a delight and so very well done! Just when the reader gets comfortable with the world of the kitchen, there is a surprise in Quine's universe, which leads to another surprise which leads to one hell of a plot-twist ending!
BRAVO!