Crazy People of the World! discussion

A Matter of Magic (Mairelon, #1-2)
This topic is about A Matter of Magic
Books > Recommendations please!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by νєяαℓι∂αιиє (last edited Jan 22, 2015 03:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 2197 comments So, I've read this book approximately 7 times, and I would like you crazy people to recommend me a book that is similar to it! It may be a challenge, because I can't find anything else like it myself... Which is probably good, because that means it is an original idea!!! :D But also annoying because I absolutely love it and want to read other books like it... Ok I'll stop rambling now. :) Unless you wish me to continue? No? Ok fine, be that way. XP

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm, well I haven't read this but its description reminds me of Tamora Pierce's books - which I know you've already read, so that's no help lol. :P
Erm, in terms of books involving magicians/England/various lawbreaking, what comes to my mind is the Bartimaeus trilogy which starts with The Amulet of Samarkand. They're pretty funny books and involve a lot of intrigue. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but I'd recommend them in any case, they're lots of fun.
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. :)

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 2197 comments Thanks Maria! :D I'll check that out. :)